Our guide to playing the meta-busting Jade Druid without breaking the bank.
Our Budget Jade Druid deck guide features a cheap deck list for Season 41, with strategy advice and combo tips.
Jade Druid is fast proving to be one of the most important decks in the Frozen Throne meta, but if you’re worried about being left out of the fun due to a shortage of funds or cards, we’ve got a cheap version of the deck that you can play on a budget. For the uninitiated, this deck type is focused on the Jade Golem mechanic, whereby the first of these creatures summoned has 1 / 1 stats, but each subsequently summoned minion has an extra +1 / +1 stats than the last.
The most expensive cards in this version of the deck are the pair of Arcane Giants. Although these are Epic cards (and you could slot in whatever fast finishing damage you have access to) the entire deck still comes in at under 1300 crafting dust – not bad! You’ve an impressive amount of Jade synergy to play with here for the cost involved, and we highly recommend you take this one out for a spin.
Anyway, here’s the deck list, followed by a breakdown of all of the combos that you have to play around with. If you decide to invest in this deck, or you just want to go a little deeper on the strategy, make sure you have a look through our comprehensive Jade Druid guide – that’s got all the latest info on the most competitive version of the deck that’s in play at any given time.
If you have any questions, ask away in the comments and I’ll do my best to help you out – John.
|2 x Innervate||2 x Jade Spirit|
|2 x Claw||2 x Gadgetzan Auctioneer|
|2 x Jade Idol||2 x Arcane Giant|
|2 x Wild Growth|
|2 x Wrath|
|2 x Feral Rage|
|2 x Jade Blossom|
|1 x Mire Keeper|
|1 x Shellshifter|
|2 x Swipe|
|2 x Druid of the Claw|
|2 x Nourish|
|2 x Jade Behemoth|
Deck Import ID: AAECAZICAr6uAo3AAg5AX/4BtAXEBqQHmgjkCL6rAoK0ArS7Asu8As+8At2+AgA=
More budget Frozen Throne deck guides
- 1. Evolve Shaman – Budget Evolve Shaman
- 2. Pirate Warrior – Budget Pirate Warrior
- 3. Token Druid – Budget Token Druid
- 4. Jade Druid – Budget Jade Druid
- 5. Midrange Hunter – Budget Midrange Hunter
Here are all of the cards you can weave together in this cheap budget version of Jade Druid.
– To recap on the Jade Golem mechanic. The first of these minions you summon only has 1 / 1 stats. The second one has 2 / 2, the third 3 / 3 and so on until you run out of summoning options. The following cards apply here: Jade Idol, Jade Blossom, Jade Behemoth, Jade Spirit.
– Casting Innervate – for free – will give you access to an extra two Mana on the same turn. This allows you to play bigger cards than your opponent can, earlier on in the match.
– Once Wild Growth has been played you’ll gain a permanent, single-point Mana advantage over your opponent. As you can imagine, it pays to play this card as early on in the match as you can, so you gain the benefit from it for as much of the match as possible.
– Jade Blossom provides a similar service as Wild Growth, but for the extra Mana cost you also get a Jade Golem out onto the board.
– Every time you cast a spell while Auctioneer is out in play, a card will be added to your hand from your deck pile. You can well imagine how combining this with Innervate, for example, can lead to some huge, hand-fattening plays.
– For each spell you cast earlier on in the match, your Arcane Giants will cost one Mana less. Keep an eye on this as you may be nearer to dishing out lethal damage than you think.