Brand new Brawl introduces a massive Mana-reduction effect.
A new Tavern Brawl has just gone live on the US Hearthstone servers, with the rest of the world expected to be able to catch up the action a little later on today.
This one’s called By The Power of Ragnaros, and at the end of each turn all of the cards in your hand will have their Mana cost reduced by one. It’s a bit like Emperor Thaurissan if you remember that old favourite from Blackrock Mountain.
It’s a brand-new Brawl for Hearthstone and it’s one that requires you to build your own deck. We’re going to start messing around with some possibilities this evening, and will bring your own recommendations later on. Go big sounds like reasonable starting advice…
Our most popular guides
- 1. Big Priest – Big Priest deck list guide
- 2. Midrange Paladin – Midrange Paladin deck list guide
- 3. Pirate Warrior – Pirate Warrior deck list guide
- 4. Evolve Shaman – Evolve Shaman deck list guide
- 5. Control Warlock – Control Warlock deck list guide
We’d love to hear your own tips for beating this Brawl, so sign up and let us know what’s working for you in the comments.