Our guide to every vehicle available in COD Blackout.
Our Call of Duty Blackout Vehicles list page outlines every vehicle expected with Black Ops 4, including trucks, helicopters and ATVs for air, land and sea traversal.
Call of Duty Blackout is the franchise’s first foray into the world of Battle Royale, and while it borrows many design cues from Fortnite or PUBG, there’s a typical COD polish coating the experience that you wouldn’t get anywhere else.
If you remember the lead up to Call of Duty: WW2’s release, the term “boots on the ground” will trigger amusing flashbacks of a time when COD’s devs couldn’t stop reiterating the fact that the series would be returning to its roots. No more springing around maps with robo-suits on. Fast forward to COD: Blackout and it’s definitely a grounded experience which’ll feature long stretches of running, with your boots, on the ground. However, to up the pace and get from A to B at a quicker pace with a touch of flair, you can hop into one of four vehicles.
Blackout features four vehicles in total currently, which enables players to zoom around the map on wheels, take to the skies or skim along the water. Not only does it open up unique ways of escaping the circle, it also makes for some exhilarating and often, hilarious moments.
Our core Blackout guide contains an overview of everything that’s been revealed for the mode so far, but in this article we wanted to highlight all of the vehicles that you’ll be able to use at launch.
It’s obvious that four vehicles doesn’t exactly offer a huge amount of variety, but the developers have suggested that others may join the roster over time. Before long we’ll have an array of vehicles to traverse the map with!
As and when the developers reveal more information about this side of the game, we’ll update this article with all the latest details. Let us know in the comments if we’ve forgotten anything and we’ll be sure to add it in next time.
Call of Duty Blackout Vehicle List
Here are all of the vehicles that have been confirmed for Black Ops 4 so far. We’ll keep adding to this list as information is released by Treyarch.
Here are all of the launch day vehicles in Black Ops 4 so far. We’ll keep adding to this list as more vehicles are released over time, or if they receive dramatic changes to how they operate.
Once the game is live, we’ll dive into the game and update this article with all of the information you need to actually track them down and make good use of them!
- ATVs – Fast two-player units which allow the passenger to fire out.
- Little Bird helicopters – A three-player vehicle with its own weapons but a limited amount of durability.
- Cargo Trucks – These vehicles can hold loot and passengers. Those coming along for the ride can crouch down in the back and fire on other players too.
- Zodiac – A four player boat.
Here’s the official word, straight from the developer when Blackout was first confirmed:
“Battling solo or in teams, players will engage in diverse combat complete with ground, air and sea vehicles across a gamespace unlike anything ever in Call of Duty.”
More COD Blackout guides
- 1. Guide – COD: Blackout – Guide
- 2. Vehicles – COD: Blackout – Vehicles list
- 3. Land Quickly – COD: Blackout – How to land faster
- 4. Landing Spots – COD: Blackout – Best landing and loot spots
- 5. Tips – COD: Blackout – Tips, tactics and strategy advice
If you’re just getting up to speed on the full Blackout announcement, here’s the quick lowdown on what to expect from the new mode in October.
- You’ll have to scavenge equipment and eliminate every other player in order to emerge victorious in Blackout.
- The Blackout map is apparently more than 1500 times larger than the famous Nuketown map. It’s the largest playable space ever created for a Call of Duty game.
- You’ll be able to play as a host of characters from across the Black Ops series, including those from Zombie Origins!
- As well as playing solo, you’ll also be able to do battle in a team with your friends. Exact squad sizes have yet to be confirmed.
- The map will feature favourite locations from across the history of the Black Ops franchise, and there’ll be plenty of classic weaponry to collect as you gear up throughout each match.