Everything you need to know about Modern Warfare's Trials.
When you get to Officer Ranks in Modern Warfare, you’ll unlock the ability to earn extra rewards from Trials.
After level 55, you’ll be allowed to compete in Trials – training operations that’ll reward you with more unlocks.
UPDATE – April 2020:
New Trials have been added to Season 3 of Modern Warfare, meaning there’s more ways to level up your Battle Pass.
What are Trials in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare?
At level 55, you’ll be able to keep levelling up, instead of prestiging like in previous games in the series. Trials were made live on the 29th of October, and allow you to win XP rewards from completing certain challenges.
What are the rewards for Trials?
The better your performance in a Trial, the more XP you’ll be rewarded. Here’s the breakdown of what you’ll earn.
- 0 Stars: 0 XP
- 1 Star: 5000 XP
- 2 Stars: 7500 XP
- 3 Stars: 10000 XP
How do I earn Trial tickets?
Trial tickets are earned by simple progression in Multiplayer. Get to level 55 and keep playing for your Officer Rank to increase, rewarding you with tickets.
Each ticket gives you three attempts at a course, so you can hone your skills and muscle memory throughout.
- 1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Best Guns Tier List Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Guns Tier List – Best Primary Weapons
- 2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Ranks – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – How does progression work?
- 3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trials – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Trials, XP rewards and more
- 4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Crossplay – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Is there crossplay in Modern Warfare?
- 5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Beginner Loadouts – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Best Beginner Loadouts
- 6. Modern Warfare guide hub – Modern Warfare guide hub
Which Trials are available to play?
The new trials available for Modern Warfare Season 3 can be found below – you can still play the old ones though!
- Gun Course: A training course on the Vacant map that sets you on a timer – the faster you are, the better your rewards.
- Risky Parkour: You’re tasked with running through routes on three different maps as fast as possible whilst avoiding poisonous gas on the ground. The available maps are Hackney Yard, Piccadilly, and Gun Runner.
- Shooting Range: A basic target practice trial, playable on Docks with rifles, and Stack with shotguns. Make sure you don’t use up all your bullets.
- Marksman Challenge: Head to Euphrates Bridge with snipers or handguns and try to hit targets at range without missing.
You can find some footage of the trials below, courtesy of PrestigeIsKey.
That’s all for our Trials guide – keep an eye out for updates when they arrive! In the meantime, we’ve put together some advice on Weapon Blueprints, as well as a tier list detailing the very best guns Modern Warfare has to offer.