Here's what we like to attach.
The P90 is a fast-firing SMG with a large magazine size and low recoil. Here’s how we kit it out for Warzone.
Often overlooked, the P90’s actually pretty good in Warzone you know. It’s easy to handle, has a huge magazine size, fast fire rate, and its iron sights are very nice indeed.
Below we’ll break down how we kit out the P90 for Warzone.
Best P90 Loadout in Warzone
As is the case with most Warzone loadouts, we want to increase the P90’s damage range and accuracy while keeping its other stats as level as possible. Mobility might take a slight knock, but it’ll barely be noticeable.
You’ll want to hop into multiplayer to level up the P90 a fair amount, or you can opt to main it in Warzone for a while until the attachments are yours.
Here’s our P90 loadout for Warzone:
- Barrel – FORGE TAC Retribution
- Muzzle – Monolithic Suppressor
- Rear Grip – Stippled Grip Tape
- Stock – FORGE TAC CQB Comb
- Perk – Sleight of Hand
This barrel and suppressor combination will increase your damage range, give you greater control, and dampen noise so you won’t show up on the radar when pulling the trigger.
This barrel and suppressor combo increases your damage range, recoil control, and dampens sound meaning you won’t appear on the radar too. This does come at the expense of ADS speed, but we’ve offset this with the addition of Stippled Grip Tape and the special CQB stock.
Meanwhile, we’ve slapped Sleight of Hand on here as the P90 chugs through ammo fast. Being able to reload much quicker will help in those sketchy close quarters engagements and ensure you’ve always got plenty of ammo to down opponents.
- 1. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best CR-56 AMAX Loadout
- 2. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Fennec Loadout
- 3. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best MP5 Loadout
- 4. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Kilo 141 Loadout
- 5. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best AX-50 Loadout
- 6. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best HDR Loadout
- 7. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best M13 Loadout
- 8. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best MP7 Loadout
- 9. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Uzi Loadout
Secondary, Perks, Equipment
Here’s what we like to run with it:
- Secondary weapon: Assault Rifle or Sniper Rifle if you’re running Overkill.
- Perk 1 – Cold Blooded, Double Time or EOD
- Perk 2 – Ghost or Overkill
- Perk 3 – Amped
- Lethal – C4
- Tactical – Heartbeat Sensor or Stun Grenade
Take your pick out of Cold Blooded, Double Time or EOD. They all have their benefits and it’s largely down to personal preference.
Ghost will keep you cloaked against UAVs, while Overkill is more of a comfort pick if you want a secondary for those short to mid range engagements. We’d recommend equipping an Assault Rifle for more reliable damage output at mid to long range fights, or a Sniper Rifle if you want to nail those headshots from afar.
C4 is easily the most versatile lethal as it enables you to take out vehicles, breach buildings, and crack enemy armour in seconds. Couple this with a Heartbeat Sensor to detect opponents who aren’t rocking Ghost, or a Stun Grenade to push vulnerable enemies if you’re breaching buildings or going for a flank.
Amped is our favourite of the third perks as it gives you faster weapon swap speeds. This comes in incredibly handy if you need to quickly switch between guns as teams push you or run away in fear.
Now you know the ins and outs of the P90, why not check some of our other Warzone guides? For some more advanced strats, we’ve got a page on slide cancelling in Warzone, as well as advice on how to unlock the Rytec AMR, the new sniper rifle in Warzone.