The PP19 Bizon has the largest ammo capacity out of all the SMGs in the game and has great handling too. Here’s a look at the best setup for Warzone.
The PP19 Bizon isn’t everyone’s go-to SMG in Warzone, but this doesn’t mean it’s a slouch in the close to mid range department – far from it. This thing has an enormous ammo capacity so you rarely need to worry about reloading in the middle of a gunfight, it’s easy to handle, has decent iron sights, and pretty good damage numbers.
Sure it’s not got huge stopping power and might not compete with the MP5 or the MP7 at close ranges, but it does everything pretty well. It’s just a good all-rounder.
Here’s how we build the PP19 Bizon for Warzone.
Best PP19 Bizon Loadout in Warzone
The goal with the PP19 Bizon is to increase its damage range, give it sound suppression, and give it even greater stability when firing. We want to make it as much of a laser beam as possible without sacrificing that all-important SMG handling.
One thing to note is the fact you’ll need to level this thing up a fair amount to unlock its best attachments. We’d highly recommend hopping into a multiplayer playlist which features Shipment, Rust, Shoot House, or the like. The smaller the map, the better.
Here’s our PP19 Bizon loadout for Warzone:
- Barrel – 8.7” Steel Barrel
- Muzzle – Monolithic Suppressor
- Laser – Tac Laser
- Rear Grip – Rubberized Grip Tape
- Stock – Corvus Skeleton Stock
This barrel and suppressor combination will increase your damage range, give you greater control, and dampen noise so you won’t show up on the radar when pulling the trigger.
The Tac Laser grants you better ADS speeds and greater stability when spraying, while the grip tape will also help you control recoil.
When it comes to the stock, the Corvus Skeleton gives you fast ADS speeds and allows you to strafe a touch faster which should make you a tougher target to hit when firing.
- 1. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best CR-56 AMAX Loadout
- 2. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Fennec Loadout
- 3. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best MP5 Loadout
- 4. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Kilo 141 Loadout
- 5. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best AX-50 Loadout
- 6. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best HDR Loadout
- 7. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best M13 Loadout
- 8. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best MP7 Loadout
- 9. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Uzi Loadout
Secondary, Perks, Equipment
Here’s what we like to run with it:
- Secondary weapon: Knife for mobility, or an Assault Rifle if you’re running Overkill.
- Perk 1 – Cold Blooded, Double Time or EOD
- Perk 2 – Ghost or Overkill
- Perk 3 – Amped
- Lethal – C4
- Tactical – Heartbeat Sensor or Stun Grenade
Take your pick out of Cold Blooded, Double Time or EOD. They all have their benefits and it’s largely down to personal preference.
Ghost masks you from UAVs as the game stretches on, while Overkill will help you out if you need something stronger at long range. Just remember to grab your Ghost loadout as the late game arrives.
Amped is our favourite of the third perks as it gives you faster weapon swap speeds. This comes in incredibly handy if you need to quickly switch between guns when you’re out of ammo or suddenly spot an enemy up close or from afar.
C4 is easily the most versatile lethal as it enables you to take out vehicles, breach buildings, and wipe out enemies from afar. Couple this with a Heartbeat Sensor to detect opponents, or a Stun Grenade to push vulnerable enemies.
Now you know the ins and outs of the PP19 Bizon, why not check some of our other Warzone guides? For some more advanced strats, we’ve got a page on slide cancelling in Warzone, as well as advice on how to unlock the Rytec AMR, the new sniper rifle in Warzone.