How to kit your Rytec AMR.
The Rytec AMR, added midway through Season 4, is a unique sniper rifle in Warzone – here’s how to deck it out for the best loadout.
The Rytec AMR is somewhat reminiscent of the Barrett .50 Cal from previous Call of Duty games. However, this one has some cool attachments, including explosive and thermite rounds to completely shred enemies at all ranges, as well as take out vehicles. We’ve been playing around with it and have put together the best loadout for Warzone featuring the Rytec AMR for you.
If you’re yet to unlock the gun, check out our page on how to unlock the Rytec AMR for info.
Best Rytec AMR Loadout for Warzone
The new sniper rifle will be an interesting one to try out, and it won’t be a hit with every player. However, if you can get used to the semi-automatic nature and recoil of this anti-material rifle, here’s the Warzone Rytec AMR loadout you should be using:
- Muzzle – Rytec AMR Suppressor
- Barrel – FTAC Seven Straight
- Laser – Tac Laser
- Stock – STOVL Tac-Wrap
- Rear Grip – Stippled Grip Tape
There is a fix coming to this gun that’ll let it one-shot kill in Warzone soon with a headshot, much like other sniper rifles in that mode, so don’t worry about that – the Rytec AMR will be a one-shot killing machine. Even if you don’t hit that shot though, its fast fire rate compared to other one-shot snipers means you’ll likely do very nicely in long-range sniper fights.
Of course, if you fancy it, whack on a Thermal optic for Warzone, particularly since recently many people have stopped running Cold Blooded in their loadouts. This can really help you with target acquisition and picking off enemies, and you can always sacrifice some mobility by replacing Stippled Grip Tape or the STOVL Tac-Wrap.
This gun is agonisingly slow to handle, so you’ll want to be using at least some attachments to mitigate this. With the longest barrel attached, the Rytec AMR takes almost a full second to aim down sights, and it’s got a big ol’ reload time too. Regardless of this though, it’s not going to be any good at close ranges – the scoping and sprint-to-fire speed on the Rytec AMR are just too slow.
- 1. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Loadouts – Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Loadouts
- 2. Call of Duty: Warzone – Gulag tips – Call of Duty: Warzone – Gulag tips
- 3. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Guns – Call of Duty: Warzone – Best guns for looting
- 4. Call of Duty: Warzone Crossplay – Is there crossplay and cross save in Call of Duty: Warzone?
- 5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Beginner Loadouts – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Best Beginner Loadouts
- 6. How to level up your Battle Pass – Warzone – How to rank up your Battle Pass
- 7. Warzone: Best Sensitivity and Settings – Best mouse and controller settings for Warzone
Here’s how the rest of our Rytec AMR Loadout looks:
- Secondary weapon – RPG-7
- Perk 1 – Cold Blooded
- Perk 2 – Ghost
- Perk 3 – Amped
- Lethal – C4
- Tactical – Heartbeat Sensor
Since you’re sniping, you want to head for a nice, quiet loadout. Cold Blooded and Ghost will keep you hidden as much as possible from enemies, and your RPG is great for getting rid of vehicles bearing down on you.
Just remember to be careful – the Rytec AMR is excruciatingly slow to use, so you don’t want to be caught running with it. Your best bet is hunkering down and locking down a location with your squad, but even then other snipers do a better job. Hopefully, this weapon receives a buff soon.