You’ll have extra health in comparison to normal in Call of Duty: Warzone thanks to Armour Plates – here’s how it all works.
You start with a few Armour Plates, but getting shot might deplete your health total. Luckily, you can get Armour Plates from around the map, so if you need to heal up you can.
How do Armour Plates work in Call of Duty: Warzone?
When you spawn into a game of Call of Duty: Warzone, you’ll have 2 Armour Plates attached to you at the beginning. You have space for one more if you find it. These Armour Plates give you 50 extra health to absorb more damage.
This means your maximum total health is 250, with the 100 base health and 150 from Armour Plates.
- 1. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Loadouts – Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Loadouts
- 2. Call of Duty: Warzone – Gulag tips – Call of Duty: Warzone – Gulag tips
- 3. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Guns – Call of Duty: Warzone – Best guns for looting
- 4. Call of Duty: Warzone Crossplay – Is there crossplay and cross save in Call of Duty: Warzone?
- 5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Beginner Loadouts – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Best Beginner Loadouts
- 6. How to level up your Battle Pass – Warzone – How to rank up your Battle Pass
- 7. Warzone: Best Sensitivity and Settings – Best mouse and controller settings for Warzone
Armour Plates cost $1500 Cash from Buy Stations, and can replace broken Armour when you have a spare second after an engagement. They’ll also drop pretty frequently from killed enemies, so after your squad wins a gunfight they’ll be able to pretty solidly replenish any lost health, along with getting a big wedge of cash.
You’ll want to listen out in fights – a unique sound can be heard when you hit an enemy with Armour Plates on, and when they’re down to their last 100 Health, another sound will play so you know when to go in for the kill.
Your base 100 Health regenerates, but your Armour Plates do not – they are broken when hit and must be replenished. You can see how much Armour you’ve got left in the bottom left of your screen, just next to your squad’s names and Health bars.