How to find and complete this Titan Lost Sector.
How to find the entrance to the DS Quarters-2 Lost Sector located in the Titan region of Destiny 2, clear the encounter and take home your loot.
DS Quarters-2 is perhaps the most elusive of Titan’s Lost Sectors as it’s lurking in the innards of a building which you normally wouldn’t give much attention to. If you pop inside, you’ll spy the Lost Sector symbol on the wall and that’s your cue to descend further into its corridors.
Considering this is the most difficult Lost Sector to find, we’ve embedded a video below which will help you find it with no trouble at all. It’s also a great way of seeing what challenges await you inside so you can prepare yourself before venturing in. If you’re after more insightful Destiny 2 coverage, make sure you give the video a thumbs up and consider subscribing to their channel. At the bottom of the page we’ve also provided a text summary, along with a few helpful pointers to getting rid of the mini-boss at the end.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don’t forget to bookmark our PVP, Campaign walkthrough and Subclass guide pages – they’ve got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
- Head inside and make your way through its winding corridors. Continue descending down some ramps and into a hive infested area where you’ll activate the Lost Sector.
- Straight away you’ll come into contact with a Hive Acolyte, so take him out and hop over the crates just over to the right.
- You’ll see a cluster of Acolytes dangerously nearby, so stay on top of the crates and shoot them all from here. Alternatively you can get stuck in and chuck a grenade into the mix before smacking them all to death with melee hits.
- Continue towards the end of this room, turn right and you’ll come across a Knight and Acolyte under an archway. Dispatch them and continue into the next room.
- Get out a close range weapon and spray down the Hive Thralls here, before proceeding round to the right where you’ll see the loot crate just ahead.
- As you draw closer a Hive Knight mini-boss called Thaan’Hul will burst through the door on the right. Pop your Super, or retreat a little and pepper his head.
- Once he’s down, simply crack open the chest and you’ve completed this Lost Sector!