Our quick guide to finishing up this Destiny 2 quest
Our Destiny 2: Mystery and Potential guide contains a quick walkthrough for wrapping up this quest.
Season of the Drifter is now well under way in Destiny 2, and has brought a very welcome dollop of fresh content for us all to get stuck into. One of the quests that you need to complete as part of the package is called Mystery and Potential.
Truth be told it’s not a hugely challenging task to complete, but to help you wrap it up nice and quickly we’ve put together a quick guide for you. It explains where you need to head to and what you need to do so you can get on with the rest of the questing.
Without further ado, here’s a quick walkthrough for what you need to do, taking in every step along the way.
- As soon as you get to the Derelict, take a right and walk along the hallway here.
- Eventually, you’ll come to an area that’s populated with trip mines.
- You can choose to either detonate these and clear the way, or just very gingerly make your way through and around the threat they represent.
- Once you’ve navigated your way past this danger, you’ll find yourself in a smaller passage.
- In the distance is an illuminated room. Make your way inside.
- By the bed in this room is a desk. Head towards it, and then scan the device that’s sitting on the desk.
- Once you’ve interacted with it, you’ll be moved onto the next stage of the quest.
That’s it! We doubt this will need any kind of update in the future, but if you think we’ve missed anything in this article let us know in the comments. We’ll pop the extra detail in if necessary, to make sure this guide contains everything we all need to know.