How to find and complete this EDZ Lost Sector.
How to find the entrance to The Pit Lost Sector located in the EDZ region of Destiny 2, clear the encounter and take home your loot.
The Pit’s one of the toughest Lost Sector’s to find and it’s one which you’d probably stumble into, rather than notice while out exploring the EDZ. You’ll find it by heading to the EDZ‘s Firebase Hades and skirting the outer perimeter of the underground tunnels as you go. Eventually you’ll notice a doorway on your right, along with a Lost Sector symbol. Proceed through here and the Lost Sector deep dive begins. We couldn’t reiterate more, it’s a bit of a nightmare to find…
That’s why we’ve gone ahead and embedded a really useful video of this Lost Sector being found and cleared just below. If you found it helpful (we definitely did) make sure to give it a thumbs up and consider subscribing to their channel for more useful Destiny 2 content. To make life even easier, we’ve also put together a text summary just below the video, with a few extra tips and tricks to aid you in defeating the mini-boss that lurks within.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don’t forget to bookmark our PVP, Campaign walkthrough and Subclass guide pages – they’ve got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
- Go through the entrance and descend through the winding corridors, swinging left as you reach the bottom.
- You’ll see a Cabal Legionary dead ahead and an open space with a tank hanging from roof.
- Simply clear out the Legionaries, War Beasts, Phalanxes and Psions. There actually aren’t too many of them here and shouldn’t cause you too much trouble.
- There’s a Centurion in here too, so we recommend breaking his shield with an energy weapon and hammering him instantly with a Kinetic to the face.
- Hop down underneath the tank and wipe out all the remaining trash. When you’re done, the mini-boss appear above you.
- He’s a tough Centurion called Kurg, the All-Seeing Force. Make sure you either pop your Super, or retreat a little, taking pot-shots at his shield until it breaks. Once it’s down, continue peppering his face and keep on the move. He’ll go down if you follow both of these strategies.
- Once he’s dropped, you’ll see the chest on the same platform. Crack it open and that’s this Lost Sector down!