We all want to link up with pals.
You’re able to play Call of Duty: Warzone on PC, PS4, and Xbox, but can you link up with friends on other platforms?
One thing we expect of a lot of games is to let us play them with friends who might not have the same device as you. Loads of games allow this, including Modern Warfare, but Warzone is a different game entirely.
Does Call of Duty: Warzone have crossplay?
Just like Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Warzone does have crossplay. This means you can play with your friends between devices, even if they’re on PC and you’re on PS4. To do this, you’ll need to go to the Social tab in-game, and add friends on Call of Duty, rather than just on your console.
The Social menu is on the main menu, visible in the top-right of the screen. Click on it, or press Y or Triangle on console, and you’ll be able to add friends with their Activision Account information (their Username combined with the # and series of numbers).
How to disable crossplay on Call of Duty: Warzone
If you’re not a fan of mixing with owners of other devices, like one of those console wars nerds from the 2000s, you can turn off crossplay easily.
Just go to the main menu screen, and navigate to options. Scroll across to ‘Account’, and there’ll be a crossplay option. Slide it over to ‘disabled’ and you’ll be able to be nice and exclusive with who you choose to play with.
- 1. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Loadouts – Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Loadouts
- 2. Call of Duty: Warzone – Gulag tips – Call of Duty: Warzone – Gulag tips
- 3. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Guns – Call of Duty: Warzone – Best guns for looting
- 4. Call of Duty: Warzone Crossplay – Is there crossplay and cross save in Call of Duty: Warzone?
- 5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Beginner Loadouts – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Best Beginner Loadouts
- 6. How to level up your Battle Pass – Warzone – How to rank up your Battle Pass
- 7. Warzone: Best Sensitivity and Settings – Best mouse and controller settings for Warzone
Does Warzone have cross-save?
If you play Warzone on both your PC and PS4, you’re able to save your progress as long as you use the same Activision account. This means you won’t have to worry about losing out on ranks and unlocks if you remember your login details. The fact Warzone is free to play also means you’ll be able to download it on whichever device you want, so all your progression will be unified.