All the answers to help you pass with flying colours.
Our Fallout 76 Fire Breathers exam answers page contains a list of all the exam answers to complete the “Into the Fire” test in Fallout 76.
If you’re visiting this page, then you’ve reached the bit in Fallout 76 which requires passing an exam – cheers Bethesda. As part of the “Into the Fire” quest, you’ll need to join the Fire Breathers faction by answering enough of their questions correctly.
Of course, it’s not that simple. Some of the answers are straight forward, but there are quite a few which are designed to trip you up and knock a few points off your total. You can search the fire station for slips of paper which contain the answers to the questions, but who really wants to bother with the effort?
Instead, we’ve listed all the answers for you here. This way you can power through the exam, join the Fire Breathers and get back to wasteland exploring.
- Aluminum locations guide – Fallout 76
- Vendor locations guide – Fallout 76
- Factions guide – Fallout 76
- Power Armor types guide – Fallout 76
Fire Breather exams answers in Fallout 76
When you’ve kickstarted the “Into the Fire” quest, you’ll need to work your way through three separate tests, and this test involves a quiz. You will need to get all of these question correct to get this part of the quest done and dusted.
So without further ado, here are all the answers:
- Question 1: C – “Evacuate as quickly as possible.”
- Question 2: B – “A water-soaked rag.”
- Question 3: A – “Gently bind the burn with clean bandages.”
- Question 4: B – “Retreat immediately.”
- Question 5: C – “1 pt. Purified Water, 2 Ash Rose, 2 Blight, 2 Soot Flower.”
- Question 6: B – “Fall back and engage from a distance with firearms.”
- Question 7: C – “End his life as mercifully as possible.”
For verification, Savage Discavage’s video shows all of these answers being inputted and the exam being passed.
Once you’ve completed this part of the test, you’ll move onto the physical exam. This is much simpler and involves activating a terminal, and running to a checkpoint and back before time expires.
Make sure you watch this video by “xDit GraViiTy I Gaming” if you want a walkthrough of the physical exam: