Where to find all the Streetlight Spotlight locations for Week 1 of Season 6.
This Fortnite guide outlines all of the Streetlight Spotlight locations across the map for the Season 6 Week 1 Challenge.
Fortnite Season 6 has finally kicked off and it’s brought with it a challenge that has you scouring the map in search of streetlight spotlights to, well, dance under of course. You’ll need to bust a move under 7 different spotlights to complete the challenge and it’s well worth it too as you’ll earn Battle Stars that’ll go towards levelling up your shiny, new Battle Pass.
In this article we’ve highlighted all of the currently known spots where you can dance under different streetlight spotlights. If we become aware of more locations, then we’ll update our guide further. Do let us know in the comments if you think we’ve missed out any in particular and we’ll slot them in the article!
For a complete overview of all the content that’s been introduced with Season 6 of Fortnite, then make sure you have a read through our Season 6 guide. It contains details on the new pets, map changes and more!
All Streetlight Spotlight Locations
Credit goes to HarryNinetyFour for all the info below. Do make sure you watch the video we’ve linked down below as it’ll help you find these locations nice and quickly.
- North East of Flush Factory – You’ll spot a streetlight with speakers in the centre of the compound in this location.
- Greasy Grove – Centre of this location, right next to Durr Burger.
- Indoor Football Pitch – Just outside the football pitch to the West of Tilted Towers.
- Tilted Towers #1 – West side of Tilted Towers, just above the “E” in “Tilted” on the minimap.
- Tilted Towers #2 – South Eastern side of Tilted Towers, opposite a pink caravan.
- Pleasant Park – North East side of Pleasant Park, right next to a blue car.
- North of Lazy Links – North car park of Lazy Links, smack bang in the centre.
- Motel – West of Lazy Links, by the empty pool near the Motel – thanks goes to Hulkingbeast for this find!
If you found this video helpful, do make sure to leave a like and consider subscribing for more content like this!