Everything you need to know about the Heavy Assault Rifle.
Our Fortnite Heavy Assault Rifle guide contains everything you need to know about the Heavy Assault Rifle, including details on how it works, where you can find it and more.
Fortnite’s latest weapon is the Heavy Assault Rifle, and appearance wise, it’s highly reminiscent of an AK47. Just from this deduction, you just know it’s got a slower fire rate than other rifles, high damage numbers and a quite a kick if you hold down the trigger too.
While it’s not a go-to weapon for long range engagements, the Heavy Assault Rifle is a mid-range warrior that can demolish even the most armoured up of enemies.
Below we’ve put together everything you need to know about the Heavy Assault Rifle and included a handful of tips to help you get to grips with the weapon too.
Heavy Assault Rifle: Quick Overview
- Can be found in floor loot, chests, Vending Machines, and Supply Drops
- Available in Rare, Epic and Legendary Variants
- Deals 44 / 46 / 48 damage
- 3.75 Fire Rate
- Has a magazine size of 25
Tips and Tricks
- Remember the importance of landing headshots, they deal double damage.
- We wouldn’t recommend holding down the trigger for too long as this weapon’s accuracy falls off quickly. It’s better to burst fire or tap the trigger at mid to long range for greater precision.
- This weapon doesn’t have a huge magazine size either, so keep an eye on your ammo count when entering fights.
- For long range engagements, it’s best to stick to something more accurate like the Burst or Scoped variants of Assault Rifle.
- As this weapon doesn’t have a high fire rate, it’s not the strongest choice when getting up close and personal. We’d still recommend an SMG or shotgun at close range.