It grants all sorts of ninja abilities.
Fortnite’s latest update has introduced the Shadow Bomb, a tool perfect for players who want to unleash their inner shinobi and start pulling off some silky stealth kills.
Fling the Shadow Bomb at your feet and it’ll transform you into the ultimate ninja warrior. It’ll first engulf you in darkness, before turning you invisible, increasing your speed and giving you the ability to perform double jumps.
Here’s the Shadow Bomb in action:
It certainly looks as if it’ll prove useful in scenarios where you’ll want to escape from a sticky situation by disappearing in a puff of smoke, or sneak up on unsuspecting duo holed up in their fort.
Fans of FromSoftware’s latest shinobi romp, Sekiro, may want to consider combining the Shadow Bomb with the Grapple Gun for that sweet, sweet ninja traversal too.
Below we’ve posted all the official Shadow Bomb notes so you can get a quick overview of how it works.
- Shrouds yourself in shadow, briefly becoming invisible to enemies.
- 6-second duration
- User becomes more visible to others near the end of the effect.
- Increases your movement speed, provides the ability to double jump, and wall jump.
- Players are unable to attack, build, or loot while under the effects of the Shadow Bomb.
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Can hold a maximum of 6
- Can be found from Floor Loot, Chests, Supply Drops, and Supply Llamas.
Head over to Fortnite’s official blog post for a look at all the patch notes.