How to complete every challenge this week.
Our Fortnite Season 8 Week 4 Challenges guide contains a list of all the challenges available this week.
We’re into week 4 of Fortnite’s eighth season and there’s the usual array of challenges to tick off.
It’s now Week 4 of Season 8 in Fortnite and there’s a bunch of new challenges waiting to be completed.
Tick them off and you’ll earn yourself a number of Battle Stars which will go towards levelling up your Battle Pass, and in turn, unlock plenty of lovely cosmetic rewards.
Below we’ve listed all of this week’s challenges and put together a few tips to help you complete the hardest of the lot.
Fortnite: Season 8 Week 4 Challenges List
Here’s a breakdown of all the challenges available for you to complete this week:
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at Tilted Towers (0/1)
- Use The Baller in different matches (0/5)
- Get an elimination with a Scoped weapon and a Suppressed weapon (0/2)
Battle Pass Exclusive
- Launch yourself through structures with a Pirate Cannon (0/25)
- Search Buried Treasure (0/2)
- Eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (0/3)
- Stage 1 of 3: Outlast 60 opponents in a single match (0/60)
Other Weekly Challenges guides
Tips and Tricks
Below we’ve put together a few pointers to help you out with some of the hidden or trickier challenges this week.
There are two “Stage” based challenges which require a 3 to 5 stages completed in order to tick off each challenge as a whole. Below we’ve broken them down into each component so you’re ready for whatever’s next.
- Stage 1: Land at Tilted Towers
- Stage 2: Land at Junk Junction
- Stage 3: Land at Retail Row
- Stage 4: Land at Happy Hamlet
- Stage 5: Land at Pleasant Park
- Stage 1: Outlast 60 opponents.
- Stage 2: Outlast 70 opponents.
- Stage 3: Outlast 80 opponents.