How to complete every challenge this week.
Our Fortnite Season 8 Week 5 Challenges guide contains a list of all the challenges available this week.
We’ve arrived at week 5 of Fortnite Season 8 and there’s a whole host of new challenges to complete.
Manage to tick them all off and you’ll earn yourself plenty of Battle Stars which will go towards levelling up your Battle Pass, and in turn, unlock lots of lovely cosmetic rewards.
Just below we’ve listed all of this week’s challenges and put together a few tips to help you complete the challenges which aren’t quite as straight-forward as the rest.
Fortnite: Season 8 Week 5 Challenges List
Here’s a breakdown of all the challenges available for you to complete this week:
- Deal damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents (0/200)
- Search chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shafts (0/7)
- Complete a lap of the Race Track in Happy Hamlet (0/1)
Battle Pass Exclusive
- Get 15 bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy (0/1)
- Stage 1 of 3: Gain shield from Mushrooms (0/50)
- Use a Volcano Vent, zipline, and a vehicle in the same match (0/3)
- Eliminate opponents at Pirate Camps (0/3)
Other Weekly Challenges guides
Tips and Tricks
Below we’ve put together a few pointers to help you out with some of the hidden or trickier challenges this week.
There’s one “Stage” based challenge which requires 3 stages completed in order to tick off the challenge as a whole. Below we’ve broken them down into each component so you’re ready for whatever’s next.
Gain shields from Mushrooms…
- Stage 1: Gain 50 shields from Mushrooms.
- Stage 2: Gain 100 shields from Small Shield.
- Stage 3: Gain 100 shields from Shield Potions.
Pirate Camp locations
For a complete overview of all the Pirate Camp locations, head on over to our Season 8 Week 1 guide as it has a map which shows you exactly where to find them all.
Race Track in Happy Hamlet
The racetrack can be found to the north west of Happy Hamlet and you’ll need to hop into a Baller to complete this challenge.
Below we’ve linked a video to HarryNinetyFour showing you how it’s done:
Bouncy Ball Challenge
First off, you’ll need to reach tier 26 to unlock the Bouncy Ball Toy. Once you’ve done so, equip it in your inventory so you’ve got it at the ready.
Next, simply go about building a box structure around yourself. Next, chuck the ball at one of the walls and watch as it bounces all over the place – done!
Again, here’s HarryNinetyFour doing the honours: