Fortnite: Timed Trials guide – Trial and ATK (All Terrain Kart) locations
Everything you need to know about completing this week's Timed Trials challenge.
Our Fortnite Timed Trials guide explains how to find the Timed Trials locations and complete this challenge nice and quickly.
The new Timed Trials Challenge has gone live in the game right now, and it’s safe to say it’s a very similar affair to last season’s challenge. It’s a beat the clock affair where you’ll activate a timer and have to collect all the blue stopwatches before time runs out.
Here’s everything you need to know about completing the Timed Trials challenge this week:
- You need to complete three Timed Trials to receive your rewards of ten Battle Stars.
- To start a Timed Trial you need to locate one of the glowing blue stopwatch icons that now appear in the game world.
- As soon as you’ve started a trial, you then need to race as fast as you can to the blue markers that appear nearby.
- Some of these challenges require you to build upwards in order to tap the next marker. Make sure you pack plenty of materials before starting a new timer as you really don’t want to come up short when it really matters!
Take a look at our Week 3 Challenges guide for more help with the rest of this week’s challenges.
All Timed Trials Locations
We’ll be adding to these over time, so stay tuned!
- Tomato Temple – Centre of Tomato Temple.
- Mountain East of Snobby Shores – Right at the top, on the edge.
- Bridge South of Shifty Shafts – Not on the bridge itself, but on the West side.
- South of Tilted Towers – On top of the hill, just South of Tilted Towers.
Video by Hicko