Where to find all seven waterfalls in Fortnite.
How to find all Waterfall locations in Fortnite for this Overtime Challenge.
If you’re after a free Battle Pass for Season 8, you’ll need to complete 13 Overtime Challenges during Fortnite’s “Share The Love” event. Well, this one involves hunting down seven waterfalls across the map.
There’s just the issue of finding a total of seven. Despite waterfalls generally being pretty large, they’re surprisingly hard to track down – especially if you’re new to the game.
To help you get this challenge done without any fuss, we’ve put together a guide to finding all seven waterfalls on Fortnite’s map.
As always, YouTuber HarryNinetyFour has made things even easier. We’ve embedded his video below which showcases all of their locations and included a quick map and text summary for those of you who can’t watch the video for whatever reason.
All Waterfall locations
- Waterfall #1: Just west of Lucky Landing, right on the edge of the map.
- Waterfall #2: Southern Paradise Palms, right on the edge of the map.
- Waterfall #3: South east of Fatal Fields, and south west of Paradise Palms. It’s by the oasis.
- Waterfall #4: Just above the “L” in “Lonely” at Lonely Lodge. It’s a very small waterfall to the north of this location.
- Waterfall #5: North east of Lazy Links, right on the edge of the map.
- Waterfall #6: South part of Loot Lake, just north east of Tilted Towers.
- Waterfall #7: South part of the Viking Village. The waterfall runs underneath the top of the ship.