Here's how to complete each challenge this week.
Our Fortnite Week 7 Season 7 Challenges guide contains a list of all the challenges available this week, as well as a number of tips to help you complete them easily.
It’s another week in Fortnite land, and there’s another set of brand new Weekly Challenges to complete.
They’ll have you searching for specific items, visiting unique locations and even taking out flying X-4 Stormwings. It’s worth the effort, though. You’ll receive Battle Stars for your efforts which will go towards levelling up your Battle Pass, and in turn, unlock a host of fancy cosmetic rewards.
Below we’ve listed all of Week 7’s challenges, along with some strategy advice for completing some of the toughest.
Fortnite Week 7 Challenges List
Here’s a roundup of all Week 7’s challenges.
Free (open to all players)
- Visit all Expedition Outposts (0/7). 5 Battle Stars
- Use a rift or Rift-To-Go in different matches (0/3). 5 Battle Stars
- Pistol Eliminations (0/3). 10 Battle Stars
Premium (Battle Pass owners)
- Stage 1: Land at Salty Springs (0/5). 5 Battle Stars
- Search Chests at Loot Lake or Frosty Flights (0/5). 5 Battle Stars
- Destroy flying X-4 Stormwings (0/1). 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Damage opponents in a single match (0/200). 5 Battle Stars
Tips and Tricks
Below we’ve compiled some tips for the toughest or most obscure challenges in week 7.
Expedition Outpost locations
To complete this challenge, you need to visit a grand total of seven Expedition Outposts scattered across Fortnite’s map. They’re big red buildings which are quite easy to spot, but tracking down all their locations can be a chore – especially if you’re unfamiliar with the map.
We’ve put together an All Expedition Outposts locations guide to help you out, so make sure you open it up in a new tab. It contains a map, video and text description too!
Stage 1: Land at Salty Springs
For this challenge, you’ll need to land at several locations across Fortnite’s map.
Here’s the order in which they will unlock:
- Stage 1: Land at Salty Springs
- Stage 2: Land at Happy Hamlet
- Stage 3: Land at Wailing Woods
- Stage 4: Land at Junk Junction
- Stage 5: Land at Paradise Palms
Destroy flying X-4 Stormwings
Perhaps the toughest challenge of the lot. It’ll be a case of either piloting one yourself and getting involved in dogfights, or grabbing a Rocket Launcher or other explosive weapon and hoping they get close enough to catch them with a quick blast.
Stage 1: Damage opponents in a single match
In a similar vein to the other “Stage” challenge, you need to kick things off by landing 200 damage to an enemy and you’ll unlock another mystery task.
Well, we’re going to reveal all for you. Here are all the stages to complete this challenge:
- Stage 1: Deal 200 damage to opponents
- Stage 2: Deal 300 damage to opponents
- Stage 3: Deal 400 damage to opponents