Our essential guide to finding all Hungry Gnomes across Fortnite’s map.
Our Fortnite where to find all Hungry Gnome locations page explains how to find all Hungry Gnomes across the map and complete this Week 8 Challenge.
If you’re a Fortnite Weekly Challenge regular you’ll know that we’ve been here before. All the way back in Week 7 of Season 3 Epic tasked us with finding a bunch of Hidden Gnomes across the map. Well, we’re doing it all over again. Except this time they’re both hidden and hungry.
Epic’s hidden many Hungry Gnomes across the map in some very sneaky areas and it’s up to you to find a total of seven. Below we’ve put together an ever-growing list of Hungry Gnome locations across Fortnite’s map so you can get this challenge ticked off with minimal fuss.
Without further ado, here are all the Hungry Gnome locations the community has identified on the map so far.
UPDATE: This page now contains all 14 Hungry Gnome locations spread across Fortnite’s map and where you’ll find them. We’ve listed them down below in text form, and it’s accompanied by a really useful video by Tabor Hill which’ll show you their exact locations if you’re still struggling to find them. We’d recommend getting this guide up on another screen (phone or laptop) while you’re playing to make life even easier!
All Hungry Gnome Locations
Here’s a list of all the Hungry Gnome locations across the map.
Video by Tabor Hill
- Greasy Grove – In the basement the main diner, tucked away in the corner by a barrel.
- Disco Hall (E9) – Inside the Disco Hall in the town to the East of Flush Factory. You’ll find the Gnome tucked away behind the bar next to a pair of vending machines.
- Huge Chair – Hidden behind the chairs and table inside the Taco Stand to the South of Shifty Shafts where the huge chair is located (thanks to Serityy for this one!)
- Lucky Landing – In the diner on the South Side. Smash the fridge!
- Moisty Mire – South West side canteen, in the corner by the vending machine.
- Pleasant Park – In the gas station towards the North East, in the corner opposite the Vending Machine.
- Retail Row #1 – In the supermarket to the North, tucked away in the corner at the top of the store.
- Retail Row #2 – Hidden behind the counter of the gas station to the South of Retail Row (thanks goes to sierraaa for finding this one!).
- Risky Reels – To the West of this location behind the fast food counter.
- Salty Springs – In the gas station on the North East side, right in the corner as per usual.
- Soccer Field #1 – Inside the Taco stand by the soccer field to the West of Tilted Towers.
- Soccer Field #2 – Inside the Taco stand in the soccer field to the East of Junk Junction.
- Tilted Towers – By a dumpster right in the centre of Tilted Towers’ food station. On the “T” in Tilted if you’re going by the map.
- Tomato Town – Hidden by the sink in the main Tomato building on the West side.
These Hungry Gnomes squeak “yummy yummy yummy” whenever they’re nearby, so listen out for them if you’re ever finding it difficult to find their exact position.