Every last change include with the latest Hearthstone patch.
As well as the new collection of Daily Quests that have just been added to the game, Patch 15181 also includes a pretty long list of general tweaks and changes to Hearthstone.
If you want to know exactly what’s been changed this week, we’ve reproduced the complete Patch Notes for you below. (While you’re at it, say a silent prayer of thanks that the Tavern Brawl Daily Quest has been restricted to active Brawl days…)
- Ethereal Peddler now reads “Battlecry: If you’re holding any non-Rogue class cards, reduce their Cost by (2).” This was done to make it more clear, especially with upcoming releases.
- The following Murlocs that affected ALL Murlocs now only affect friendly ones, to improve the Murloc mirror-match. These cards are not eligible for a full dust refund.
- Grimscale Oracle now reads “Your other Murlocs have +1 Attack.”
- Coldlight Seer now reads “Battlecry: Give your other Murlocs +2 Health.”
- Murloc Tidecaller now reads “Whenever you summon a Murloc, gain +1 Attack.”
- Murloc Warleader now reads “Your other Murlocs have +2/+1.”
The following bugs have been squashed:
- Sir Finley Mrrgglton no longer offers Lesser Heal as an option of Hero Powers to Discover when played by Tyrande.
- Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End now properly applies the Overload effect when it casts a spell with Overload.
- Casting Entomb on a transformed minion will no longer reveal the minion’s identity if it gets drawn again.
- Gladiator’s Longbow now properly prevents damage caused by Explosive Trap.
- The following card back has been added: Welcome Inn – Acquired by attending BlizzCon 2016 or purchasing a Virtual Ticket for BlizzCon 2016.
- Many new daily quests have been added.
- One Night in Karazhan cards will now show up with the same frequency as other card sets in the Arena
- Terestian Illhoof will no longer use Icky Imps to attack certain minions if it will cause Terestian Illhoof to take fatal damage.
- The curtains on the Karazhan board are now affected by the Nozdormu sandstorm.
- Hitting the Escape key while on the Main Hub once again opens the game menu.
- Illidan will once again play Darkscale Healer during the Tutorial.
- Spending and gaining Mana Crystals in rapid succession should no longer cause display issues.
- Cards should no longer rearrange themselves at random after playing several cards quickly.
- Casting Silvermoon Portal or Moonglade Portal with certain other cards will no longer cause summoned minions to float.
- Golden Heroes are now animated during Arena matches.
- Spectators should no longer experience graphical glitches when cards are returned to the hand.
- Golden Heroes will now appear golden in game again for all players.
- Malchezaar’s Imp will no longer be triggered by cards that do not get discarded.
- Non-targeted Hero powers will no longer remain flipped if used just before the rope timer forces the end of turn.
- Resolved an issue where an intended card played from the hand would occasionally be swapped with an adjacent card.
- Increased Spell Damage animations should no longer persist after minions with Spell Damage are removed from the battlefield.
- Quickly targeting a minion with Divine Shield with a second attack that would kill it now correctly displays the skull icon.
- Addressed a text inconsistency with “Choose One” cards.
- Heroes should no longer give a second warning that the turn is nearly over.
- Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End will no longer cast spells after being Silenced.
- “Win 5 Tavern Brawls” quest will no longer be given during days that Tavern Brawls are not active.
- Resolved an issue where players that didn’t cycle quests after a certain period of time then cleared all quests at once could acquire multiple quests in a single day.