You're an update away from multiplayer.
You’ll run into some problems trying to sign in to Modern Warfare Season Three: Reloaded. Here’s how to get back in the game.
How to download Data Pack 1 and play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
It’s pretty simple to get back online on Modern Warfare. Just follow these steps:
- 1: Open Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s main menu. The ‘Multiplayer tab will be there as usual.
- 2: Select ‘Multiplayer’. If you get into the multiplayer menu at this point then there’s no problem.
- 3: Select ‘Data Pack 1’ and download it. You’ll be taken to the Playstation Store for this free download.
- 4: Once the download is complete, you should be golden. It’ll take up around 18GB of space.
This issue won’t lock you out of Warzone, so if you don’t fancy waiting for the download you can always head into that mode.
- 1. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Loadouts – Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Loadouts
- 2. Call of Duty: Warzone – Gulag tips – Call of Duty: Warzone – Gulag tips
- 3. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Guns – Call of Duty: Warzone – Best guns for looting
- 4. Call of Duty: Warzone Crossplay – Is there crossplay and cross save in Call of Duty: Warzone?
- 5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Beginner Loadouts – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Best Beginner Loadouts
- 6. How to level up your Battle Pass – Warzone – How to rank up your Battle Pass
- 7. Warzone: Best Sensitivity and Settings – Best mouse and controller settings for Warzone