How to get a wetsuit and go swimming in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Put a wetsuit on.
With the latest Animal Crossing: New Horizons update, you can get a wetsuit on and go swimming in the sea. Here’s what you need to know.
Swimming requires you to take a few extra steps – here’s how to jump into the sea and get your feet wet.
How to go swimming in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
To go for a swim, just follow these easy steps:
- Step 1: Go to Nook’s Cranny.
- Step 2: Go to the cabinet in the shop. This is where you’ve previously bought flower seeds, DIY Recipes, and tools.
- Step 3: Scroll to the wetsuit and purchase it for 3000 bells.
- Step 4: Put it on and go over to the coastline.
- Step 5: Press A to jump into the sea.
Now you’re having a swim, press A repeatedly to go faster. If you want to dive under the surface, press Y.
If you want a slightly less ugly wetsuit, then fear not. Head to the Nook Stop terminal and spend 800 Nook Miles on a Nook Inc. wetsuit. You can also head to Nook Shopping and spend 3000 bells on a different wetsuit design in the ‘Special Goods’ category.
Now you’re in the water, have a look at our Redd art guide to work out what sculptures and paintings are fake, as well as our tips on how to play the stalk market.