How to unlock the 4/20 weed emblem and calling card in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
It's that time of year.
4/20 is upon us, and Modern Warfare has special weed guns, charms, stickers, calling cards, and emblems to unlock with its ‘Blunt Force’ pack. Here’s how.
Modern Warfare and Warzone’s development team love to celebrate holidays and offer special gear for their player base. 4/20 is no different. We’ve put together a lowdown of all the bespoke kit you can get on this exciting holiday.
How to get the 4/20 weed emblem on Warzone and Modern Warfare
The ‘Blunt Force’ pack in the Store section of Modern Warfare and Warzone is what you’re looking for. Here’s what’s available in the pack:
- ‘The Smoke Show’ – a P90 weapon blueprint with suppressors, a 5mW laser and some horrendously garish weed leaf designs.
- ‘Pot Head’ – a weapon charm that’s literally just a Wallace and Gromit looking face with a pot on top of it. Very clever, ha ha.
- ‘Blunt Silk Wrap’ – a sticker that looks how it sounds.
- ‘Affrodisiac’ – an animated calling card boasting a woman smoking an unknown substance.
- ‘Smoking Buddy’ – an animated emblem of a fun lookin’ weed leaf, walking around and blowing rings.
Here’s how to get your hands on the Blunt Force pack – unfortunately it doesn’t come free:
Step 1 – navigate to the ‘Store’ tab of the client. Press your controller’s shoulder buttons to get there.
Step 2 – select the ‘Blunt Force’ pack. It’ll be under the ‘Featured’ section for a while yet.
Step 3 – purchase the pack with COD Points. The pack costs 1100 COD Points, which is equivalent to £8.49. A missed opportunity, if we’re honest.
There you go! You’re now a bona-fide celebrator of 4/20, as shown by your mountain of weed-based memorabilia.
- 1. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Loadouts – Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Loadouts
- 2. Call of Duty: Warzone – Gulag tips – Call of Duty: Warzone – Gulag tips
- 3. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Guns – Call of Duty: Warzone – Best guns for looting
- 4. Call of Duty: Warzone Crossplay – Is there crossplay and cross save in Call of Duty: Warzone?
- 5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Beginner Loadouts – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Best Beginner Loadouts
- 6. How to level up your Battle Pass – Warzone – How to rank up your Battle Pass
- 7. Warzone: Best Sensitivity and Settings – Best mouse and controller settings for Warzone
Why not jump into a game to show everyone how cool and down with the kids you are? We’ve got guides for Warzone’s best loadouts, as well as advice on how to customise vehicles. It’s just a shame there’s no weed-based skins to make your car as dank as it can be.