When exactly the next wing of the Icecrown Citadel opens in your corner of the world.
The second wing of the Mission content for Knights of the Frozen Throne will go live in just a few hours from now, but when exactly will you be able to tuck into the next batch of single-player content?
According to the release schedule that was provided by Blizzard around a week ago, the second wing – titled Upper Reaches – will go live in the US later today at 10:00am PDT. We don’t yet know the names of the bosses you’ll encounter, but we do know that there’ll be three bosses to tackle in total.
Here are the exact start times and dates for Wing 2 across all regions. Don’t forget to take a look through our Frozen Throne Mission guide if you want strategies for beating every encounter as well. If you’re killing time, we’ve also got a round-up of the best Frozen Throne decks with guides for playing each one as well.
Our most popular guides
- 1. Token Druid – Aggro Token Druid deck list guide
- 2. Midrange Paladin – Midrange Paladin deck list guide
- 3. Pirate Warrior – Pirate Warrior deck list guide
- 4. Evolve Shaman – Evolve Shaman deck list guide
- 5. Control Warlock – Control Warlock deck list guide
- Americas: August 17th 10.00am PDT
- Europe: August 17th 11.01pm BST / 12.01am CEST (August 18th)
- Asia: August 18th 5.00am KST
Knights of the Frozen Throne is Hearthstone’s sixth full expansion, and was released at the end of last week. The final Mission – against a returning Lich King – will be released towards the end of next week, and if you manage to beat the boss with all nine heroes you’ll unlock a brand-new Paladin portrait and emote set!