We shall see.
Call of Duty: Warzone, the Modern Warfare Battle Royale mode, is coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox, but we’d absolutely love a Switch port.
On 10th March 2020, COD: Warzone is coming out. We’re keeping an eye on any potential for a Nintendo Switch version.
Is Call of Duty: Warzone on Switch?
The release date for Call of Duty: Warzone is upon us. We’ve got a guide hub page for you to peruse, with all the information you need for Modern Warfare’s Battle Royale.
Unfortunately for Nintendo Switch owners, Call of Duty: Warzone will not be playable on the Switch at this time. It’s likely a processing power thing – the Switch can only just handle last-gen games. Modern Warfare and its vast landscapes, along with the 150-player count in Warzone, will just be too much for Nintendo’s little machine.
Who knows though, Warzone will likely have a lot of longevity, so if the Switch gets a more powerful upgrade, in the opposite fashion to the Nintendo Switch Lite, maybe we’ll finally see Warzone on the Switch!.
- 1. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Loadouts – Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Loadouts
- 2. Call of Duty: Warzone – Gulag tips – Call of Duty: Warzone – Gulag tips
- 3. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Guns – Call of Duty: Warzone – Best guns for looting
- 4. Call of Duty: Warzone Crossplay – Is there crossplay and cross save in Call of Duty: Warzone?
- 5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Beginner Loadouts – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Best Beginner Loadouts
- 6. How to level up your Battle Pass – Warzone – How to rank up your Battle Pass
- 7. Warzone: Best Sensitivity and Settings – Best mouse and controller settings for Warzone
If you happen to have a PC, Xbox, or PS4, you can jump into Warzone pretty damn soon though – we’ve got a Warzone hub page for everything you’ll need to know. In the meantime, check out our Modern Warfare best guns page, since these weapons will be available in Warzone, and our Warzone hub page.