Our PUBG Sanhok Forty-Fivers LTM guide contains details of the event schedule, available queues, and all of the special event rules.
PUBG’s latest limited-time mode, Sanhok Forty-Fivers, restricts the weapon pool to anything that’s compatible with blue-boxed .45 ammunition. This means you’re restricted to Tommy Guns, Win94s, R45s, P1911s and any form of throwable. To top things off, the weather is set to Overcast to make things even more unpredictable and force everyone into some sketchy close quarters fights.
As the name suggests, Sanhok Forty-Fivers is restricted to PUBG’s latest map, Sanhok. All of the weapons that you’re able to use require getting into scrappy close range fights, or serious accuracy with the tricky Win94. The compact island of Sanhok plays directly into this playstyle and it should make for an extremely hectic limited-time event – we can’t wait to get stuck in.
In the sections below we’ve put together everything you need to know about this new event mode and it’s all-important ruleset. We’ve also highlighted the event schedule, what numbers you’ll be able to queue in and a few other things too.
Sanhok Forty-Fivers Start and End Date/Times
Sanhok Forty-Fivers begins on 2nd August at 7:00PM PST. That’s 3rd August 4:00 AM CEST and 11:00AM KST for those of you in other parts of the world.
The event comes to an end on 5th August 7:00 PM PST or 6th August 4:00AM CEST or 11:00AM KST.
More PUBG guides
- Guide – All of our essential, in-depth PUBG guide content in one place – PUBG: Guide – Tips, tricks, tactics and strategy advice
- BP Farming – Our step by step guide to grinding out more Battle Points – PUBG: Best way to get and farm BP
- Zeroing Distance – How to understand and achieve the perfect zeroing distance – PUBG: Best zeroing distance
- Late Game – Essential advice for dominating the late-game stage of a PUBG match – PUBG: How to win the late-game
- Mobile – Everything you need to know about playing PUBG on your phone – PUBG: Mobile guide
Sanhok Forty-Fivers: Ruleset
Here are all the special rules for the event, including what weapons you can use, how many people you can team up with and more.
- 4-man squads on Sanhok
- NA/EU/AS: TPP & FPP
- KR/JP/SEA/OC/SA: TPP
All Event Rules
- 80 Players fight in Sanhok. The safe zone starts out small and is visible from the beginning.
- The only weapons that spawn are Tommy Guns, Win94s, R45s, P1911s and throwables.
- Care packages contain Vectors, 0.45 ACP rounds, Lvl 3 gear, and other useful items.
- The mode is limited to four-man squads. Auto-matching can be turned on or off (you don’t have to play as a full squad of four if you don’t want to).
- The mode is limited to 80 maximum players (20 teams of four players).
- Red zones are disabled.
- Killer spectating is enabled.
- Weather is set to “Overcast”.
- Teamkilling is disabled.