On this page you’ll learn how to land faster in Realm Royale, so you can start looting ahead of the competition.
Once you’ve fired up a game of Realm Royale and chosen your choice of class, it’s off into the blimp and away you go as you embark on a flight across the map. You’ve got around 35 seconds or so to choose your jump spot before you’re automatically booted out of the plane, but how do you land faster once you’ve actually taken the plunge?
It’s actually pretty simple. Once you’ve aligned yourself neatly with your preferential landing spot on the map, all you have to do is hold down the W key. That’s on the PC version at least, and we imagine that when the game inevitably hits consoles you’ll simply need to push whatever button is mapped to forward movement.
- Guide – Our core Realm Royale guide containing all our detailed coverage – Realm Royale – Guide
- Best Class Tier List – Our ranking of the best classes to play in Realm Royale – Realm Royale – Best class tier list
- Map Guide – All the zones and Forge locations that you can find in the game – Realm Royale – Map guide (Forge locations and loot spots)
- Tips and Tricks – Our growing collecton of tips for winning more matches – Realm Royale – Tips, tricks and strategy advice
- Shards and Forges – How to get more Shards and spend them at the Forge – Realm Royale – How to get more Shards and spend them at the Forge