Since the Call of Duty: Warzone map is so vast, you’ll often need vehicles to get around. Here’s what you can get behind the wheel of.
Cars, choppers, and trucks can all be used to maneuver Call of Duty: Warzone’s map. We’ll be updating this page with any new updates too – we expect the developers to support this mode pretty heavily.
What vehicles are available in Call of Duty: Warzone?
Below you’ll find a full list of all vehicles you can drive through the Warzone. Use them to escape the encroaching gas cloud, as well as get aggressive on your enemies.
- ATV – a small, two-seater vehicle that’ll get you from A to B cross-country, but won’t provide you with a lot of protection
- Tac Rover – a bit bigger than the ATV, you’ll be able to fit your whole squad on the machine and go off-road a decent bit. It’ll unfortunately be very easy for enemies to shoot you off it though.
- SUV – it’s basically a big car. Decent at protecting you, swift along roads and will get you out of the way of the gas cloud. Don’t take it off-road though, it’ll struggle to lug itself through the shrubbery.
- Cargo Truck – pretty slow, but can hold everyone along with some extra kit. It’s best used for trundling along with your squad to your next base of operations, or providing cover as you go to a buy station.
- Helicopter – it flies, obviously. Often helicopters will be the fastest way you can get around, and you can fit your whole team in it. We recommend grabbing one every chance you get.
We’e put together a handy guide on how to customise your Warzone vehicles too, so if you’re interested in getting a fresh new paint job, head over there.
- 1. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Loadouts – Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Loadouts
- 2. Call of Duty: Warzone – Gulag tips – Call of Duty: Warzone – Gulag tips
- 3. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Guns – Call of Duty: Warzone – Best guns for looting
- 4. Call of Duty: Warzone Crossplay – Is there crossplay and cross save in Call of Duty: Warzone?
- 5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Beginner Loadouts – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Best Beginner Loadouts
- 6. How to level up your Battle Pass – Warzone – How to rank up your Battle Pass
- 7. Warzone: Best Sensitivity and Settings – Best mouse and controller settings for Warzone
That’s all the vehicles currently available, but we’ll be updating this page as and when new ones are added! We’d love to see super speedy motorbikes or something. In the meantime, why not check out some more of our Call of Duty: Warzone guides, including advice on using Crossplay, as well as our Warzone guide hub.