It's nearly time for Warzone.
Call of Duty: Warzone is coming out on March 10th 2020, and there’s a countdown to the exact time of release on the Modern Warfare main menu.
When does Call of Duty: Warzone release?
According to the countdown timer on Modern Warfare’s main menu, Warzone will release at 3pm GMT on Tuesday 10th March 2020. This translates to 11am EST, 8am PST, and 4pm CET.
How to download Call of Duty: Warzone early
You’ll be able to access Warzone early if you own Modern Warfare by opening it and updating the game to the latest version. This can be done from 3pm on 10th March 2020 GMT. We’d recommend turning on auto-update so the game can be played as quickly as possible.
You can do this on PS4 by going to Settings, scrolling down to System, and pressing Automatic Downloads. Make sure Application Update Files is ticked and you’ll be able to put your PS4 in rest mode safe in the knowledge that Warzone will download.
It’s similar on Xbox. Just go to System and Settings, select Updates and Downloads, and make sure you’ve ticked the box labelled ‘Keep my games and apps up to date’.
- 1. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Loadouts – Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Loadouts
- 2. Call of Duty: Warzone – Gulag tips – Call of Duty: Warzone – Gulag tips
- 3. Call of Duty: Warzone – Best Guns – Call of Duty: Warzone – Best guns for looting
- 4. Call of Duty: Warzone Crossplay – Is there crossplay and cross save in Call of Duty: Warzone?
- 5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Beginner Loadouts – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Best Beginner Loadouts
- 6. How to level up your Battle Pass – Warzone – How to rank up your Battle Pass
- 7. Warzone: Best Sensitivity and Settings – Best mouse and controller settings for Warzone
Keep in mind, that this release time is only for players who own Modern Warfare. The free-to-play version is coming out at 7pm GMT (3pm EST, 12pm PST, 8pm CET).