How to unlock all of the festive Achievements and Trophies in the Christmas content.
Overwatch’s Winter Wonderland Christmas update didn’t just add a load of new cosmetic stuff to the game, it also introduced a new game mode called Mei’s Snowball Offensive, along with a handful of associated Achievements oandTrophies (depending on your platform, of course).
There are four such challenges to tick off, all of which should keep you pretty busy for the duration of the festive event. Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll have to do if you want to bag the lot before things wrap up on January 2nd 2017.
Winter Wonderland Christmas Achievements and Trophies
|Snowed In||Win Mei’s Snowball Offensive without losing a round||“Snowmei” Spray||15|
|Ambush!||Kill 3 enemies while they are picking up snow in a game of Mei’s Snowball Offensive||“Snowhog” Spray||15|
|Cool as Ice||Kill 4 enemies without missing in Mei’s Snowball Offensive||“Snowreaper” Spray||15|
|Whap||Kill an Enemy With a snowball from 25 meters away in Mei’s Snowball Offensive||“SnowCree” Spray||15|
Our most popular Winter Wonderland guides:
- Overwatch: Winter Wonderland Christmas guide
- Overwatch: Mei’s Snowball Offensive guide
- Overwatch: Winter Wonderland Christmas Achievements and Trophies
- Overwatch: Winter Wonderland Christmas end date confirmed
- Overwatch: Winter Wonderland Christmas Skins
- Overwatch: Winter Wonderland Patch Notes 2.0.1 – December 13, 2016
- Overwatch: Best Heroes Tier List – December 2016
What are your impressions of the Winter Wonderland content so far? We’d love to hear how you’re getting on with every aspect of the update in the comments!