Plus a handful of other gameplay changes.
A new patch has gone live in Dota Underlords, with a highlight on tweaks to the Death Knight encounter. Matchmaking changes have also been adjusted based on community feedback.
There are a handful of changes to the Death Knight, with updates to damage output and also general behaviour. Here’s what’s new, straight from the notes themselves:
- Dragon Knight: Elder Dragon Form bonus damage changed: [100, 150, 200] -> [50, 100, 150]
- Dragon Knight: Elder Dragon Form is now marked as passive and cannot be silenced.
- Dragon Knight: Now properly aims at the targets in front.
- Dragon Knight: Fixed bug that caused Elder Form to take 0.5 seconds to start.
As for matchmaking, the developers had this to say:
“Based on community feedback, we’ve adjusted opponent selection weight to be even more biased against folks you’ve played recently.”
Here are all of the other changes confirmed for Underlords:
- Adjusted AI pathfinding: Units will only try to jump into a beneficial aura’s range if it’s only 1 cell away (down from 2).
- Fixed bug that prevented Assassins from jumping.
- Unstoppable (Warrior Alliance Item): Fixed some cases that caused this item to not work reliably.
- Silver Lining: Fixed it granting 2 gold instead of 1.
- Abaddon: Base Attack Time changed: 1.3 -> 1.5
- Omniknight: Damage changed: [50-60, 100-120, 200-240] -> [40-50, 80-100, 160-200]
- Tusk: Fixed Walrus Punch sometimes sending people into space.