Respawn times and Payload speeds tweaked in latest patch to hit the PC client.
A new patch has just gone live for the PC version of Overwatch. The changes included with the update will be applied to the console version of the game at a later date, alongside other outstanding changes.
The patch tweaks defender respawn times, slows down the Payload on Watchpoint Gibraltar and applies a number of assorted bug fixes. You can no longer play Lucioball using a non-Lucio character either!
Map Balance Updates
- Respawn time for defenders has been standardized to 10 seconds on all maps
- Payload speed has been slightly reduced on Watchpoint: Gibraltar
- Fixed a bug causing incomplete character models to load on the Hero Selection screen
- Fixed a number of bugs causing various crashes and instability issues
- Fixed a bug that prevented user interface elements from displaying in some languages
- Fixed a bug that caused the placement matches screen to display when some players would disconnect and rejoin a match
Estádio das Rãs
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to spawn as heroes other than Lúcio
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to get stuck outside the normal boundaries of the map
Temple of Anubis
- Fixed a bug causing a portion of the city wall to display incorrectly on all graphics settings