On this page you’ll learn how to flip over vehicles in PUBG, including bikes and cars.
It’s no secret that PUBG’s always been one of the jankiest Battle Royale experiences out there. Now we’ve had a few patches, the glitches have toned down a little, but back during the game’s inception it wouldn’t be a match of PUBG without some form of sudden, unexpected death.
Vehicles in PUBG have always been subject to notoriously erratic – and often hilarious – laws of physics that kick into gear at random. Often it’s when you least expect it, like trundling slowly over a small hump only to get ejected into the atmosphere.
It’s in moments like this where your vehicle will likely end up on its side. Sometimes it’s when you’ve been chased by some enemies, or taken your eye off the ball for a split second while checking the map – it happens often. Unfortunately, PUBG doesn’t really have that many options for flipping vehicles back onto their trusty tires.
To help you out, we’ve put together a guide that’ll take you through the methods you can use to flip vehicles in PUBG. Just a quick word of warning though, these are makeshift strategies that can ultimately end in your vehicle’s demise. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
How to flip vehicles
This is by far the smoothest process of the lot and only requires that you interact with the bike slumped on the ground. Do this and it should automatically lift itself into a position where you can hop back on and speed off again.
There are two methods to this, one on your own and one with teammates. The former’s certainly the riskiest, while the latter’s definitely a lot safer.
- You’ll want an explosive grenade and a healthy dose of luck for this technique to succeed.
- Also, it’s worth noting that this method will only work if your vehicle isn’t too damaged.
- Essentially you’ll need to chuck one explosive grenade as close as you can to one side of your overturned car. The force of the explosion should push it back onto its wheels.
- It goes without saying that you’ll want to check that the surrounding area is clear, and flee to a safe distance so you don’t get caught up in the blast.
Video by Blurred Limes
- First things first, you can still employ the grenade strategy of course, but there’s another way of tipping your vehicle over which isn’t quite as risky.
- Gather everyone up so you form a tight knit group and sprint into the vehicle simultaneously. The game should register that you’re all running into the car and it should begin to topple back over onto its tires.
More PUBG guides
- Guide – All of our essential, in-depth PUBG guide content in one place – PUBG: Guide – Tips, tricks, tactics and strategy advice
- BP Farming – Our step by step guide to grinding out more Battle Points – PUBG: Best way to get and farm BP
- Zeroing Distance – How to understand and achieve the perfect zeroing distance – PUBG: Best zeroing distance
- Late Game – Essential advice for dominating the late-game stage of a PUBG match – PUBG: How to win the late-game
- Mobile – Everything you need to know about playing PUBG on your phone – PUBG: Mobile guide
That concludes the first edition of our vehicle flipping guide, but we’ll update it further if PUBG Corp decide to implement an easier way of getting your vehicles back in action. Stay tuned for all the latest!