The anticipated global release times for Overatch's Uprising event.
On this page you’ll find expected start times for Overwatch: Uprising 2018, in US, UK, European and other global start times.
The next special event to make a return to Overwatch in 2018 will be Uprising. If you missed it when it made its debut back in 2017, Uprising features a tonne of new cosmetic items (with new Legendary Skins a dead cert for this year), as well as a special Brawl that sees four players tackle a co-op challenge against an Omnic Rising on a modified version of the King’s Row map.
It was one of the most popular events of last year, one which built upon the foundations laid by the excellent – albeit rather primitive – Junkenstein’s Revenge to mark the Halloween season around six months earlier.
Uprising is predicted to make a return to the game around the middle of April 2018 (and our Uprising 2018 start date page contains more detailed speculation), but what time will this year’s event begin? Well, Blizzard has established a pretty clear track record when it comes to launch times for Overatch events, and we believe that the start time for Uprising 2018 will be 11:00am PDT.
That’s all well and good if you happen to live on the West Coast of the United States, but how does that start time translate to other parts of America, and indeed the world? Here’s our handy reference chart which will help you find the localised Uprising 2018 start time, wherever you happen to live.
|7:00pm BST||11:00am PDT||3:00am CST|
|8:00pm CEST||12:00pm MDT||4:00am KST|
|9:00pm MSK||10:00am CDT||4:00am JST|
What to expect when Uprising 2018 goes live? Here’s a breakdown of what showed up in the event’s first incarnation, and you can expect a handful of new Legendary Skins to make an appearance as well.
For the full lowdown on what to expect from this year’s Uprising, make sure you take a look through our core Overwatch Uprising 2018 guide page.
- The original Uprising event from 2017 added more than 100 new items to the game, from new Legendary Skins to Highlight Intros and more besides.
- The Uprising Brawl introduced a new PVE experience for Overwatch, and challenged four players to work together as Reinhardt, Mercy, Torbjorn and Tracer to tackle a robotic Uprising on the streets of King’s Row.
- The 2018 edition of Uprising is expected to begin around 10th April 2018 and end three weeks later on Monday 30th April 2018.
- Previous items will likely return for purchase at a discounted rate, while new Legendary Skins will be available for purchase at a premium cost. All items should be available to earn through the Lootbox System as well.
- It remains to be seen whether or not the hero roster for the Uprising Brawl will be tweaked for 2018’s version of the event.