How to find and complete this Nessus Lost Sector.
How to find the entrance to the Ancient’s Haunt Lost Sector located in the Nessus region of Destiny 2, clear the encounter and take home your loot.
If you’re after the hidden passageway to the Ancient’s Haunt Lost Sector in Destiny 2’s Nessus zone, you’ll find it nestled right between The Tangle and Well of Dust, right on the shoreline. While it’s easy for us to ramble on and attempt to tell you exactly where it is, it’s far better explained in video form. We’ve tracked down the perfect gameplay guide that’ll help you identify the location and get you there in no time at all.
Don’t worry, the video we’ve embedded for you below is brief and to the point – there’s no messing about. You’ll be able to see this Lost Sector’s exact location along with a complete walkthrough of how to progress through it and towards the mini-boss. If you find it particularly handy, make sure you thumbs up the video for the creator too. We’ve also detailed what you’ll face in text form just below the video for further clarity.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don’t forget to bookmark our PVP, Strike and Subclass guide pages – they’ve got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
- Upon arrival, you’ll see a cavernous entrance with a large rock situated just in front and to your right – this has the Lost Sector symbol on it. Proceed into the cavern’s entrance and down into its depths.
- Continue down the long rocky corridor, turning right when you reach a square Vex block embedded in the ground. Keep progressing forwards down the winding corridor and eventually you’ll reach the Ancient’s Haunt Lost Sector which opens out into a rather lush subterranean area.
- This area is filled with Vex enemies, but they don’t pose much of a threat. Move forwards and deal with these threats as you go.
- From here it’s simply a case of moving forwards and dealing with the Vex until you reach the end of the cavern where the mini-boss Pakrion lies in wait.
- Pop your Super and hit Pakrion in the open sections of his shield, using cover if need be to stay alive. Once he’s down, swing back around and move forwards, turning right around the corner into the next wave of Vex enemies.
- Deal with the Vex as you proceed forwards, keeping an eye out for the crate on your right. It’s on a slightly raised rocky platform. Loot it and you’re done!