How to find and complete this Io Lost Sector.
How to find the entrance to the Aphix Conduit Lost Sector located in the Io region of Destiny 2, clear the encounter and take home your loot.
Like the Sanctum of Bones before it, Aphix Conduit can be found in The Rupture area of Io. It also shouldn’t take too much effort to find as it’s tucked away towards the bottom right corner of this zone. At first glance the entrance is well camouflaged by the rock formation it sits under, but draw closer and it becomes increasingly obvious that something lurks inside.
In order to help you find and beat this Lost Sector, we’ve embedded a brilliant video below that gets straight to the point. If you find it useful, do make sure to give it a thumbs up and support the creator, as they make some great Destiny 2 content. What’s more, we’ve also put together a text summary of the video below with some extra tips and tricks too.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don’t forget to bookmark our PVP, Strike and Subclass guide pages – they’ve got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
- Head into the entrance and make your way through its winding tunnel. You’ll come to a huge open space with Vex Goblins scattered around the center, a Minotaur off to the right and a couple of Hobgoblins on the platform at the back.
- Prioritise taking out the Hobgoblins from a distance as they can deal some real damage if you aren’t careful. Then it’s a case of hopping down and wiping out the rest of the mob.
- Proceed to the top right of the cavern and you’ll come to another pathway. Follow it down to the left, dealing with the Goblins as you descend and then hopping straight onto the Vex structure ahead.
- Make your way up the Vex ramps, using the pillars as cover while dropping a bunch of Goblins and Harpies.
- It won’t be long before the mini-boss Ruined Mind appears to face you. It’s an extra powerful Vex Hydra essentially, so back away and focus on shooting it’s yellow eye when its shield opens up.
- We recommend unleashing your Supers on it to avoid a potential headache and save yourself plenty of time! Sniper rifle shots to the eye are also brilliant sources of high damage.
- Once you’ve cleared the area, the chest is located at the top of the ramps near the wall.
- Crack it open and you’ve beaten another Lost Sector!