Here's how to get your hands on plenty of Radiant Seeds.
Our Destiny 2: Radiant Seeds farm guide explains the best ways to farm for Radiant Seeds.
As part of the Black Armory Quest line, you’ll need to collect 20 Radiant Seeds to calibrate the Machine Gun Frame by taking down Powerful Enemies. You can get this done while going about normal activities like Strikes, Public Events and the like, but if you want to get them fast – you’ll need to find another way.
Below we’ll take you through a couple of the best ways to farm for Radiant Seeds, so you can get this part of the Black Armory quest completed nice and quickly.
Destiny 2: Best ways to farm for Radiant Seeds
Here are some of the best ways to get yourself some Radiant Seeds:
Head on over to Mars and dig into the Escalation Protocol activity. It’s an easy way of encountering plenty of Powerful Enemies, and even if you’re going in solo, it won’t be long until you’re joined by a few other Guardians.
If you’re unfamiliar with Escalation Protocol, it’s essentially a wave clearing activity in which you’ll fight against progressively harder torrents of Hive. You’ll need to defeat enemies, shoot some crystals and eliminate bosses under strict time limits.
The Blind Well
If you’ve unlocked the Dreaming City (Forsaken Expansion content), you could also try the Blind Well activity as it’s filled to the brim with Powerful Enemies. It’s a similar wave-clearing task, but a little tougher – you’ll want at least a few friends in tow to help you out.
Mars Lost Sector
There’s a Lost Sector (Core Terminus) very close to the Bray Facility landing zone on Mars which takes minimal effort to get to, and a short time to complete. What’s more, it’ll reward you with plenty of Radiant Seeds for your efforts, so you should only have to do a couple of runs to complete the Quest step.
Here’s where to find it:
- Land at Braytech Futurescape.
- Wander towards the marker, keeping an eye out for a building entrance marked with a big number “2”.
- Proceed through the entrance, go up the stairs and look to your left once you’ve reached a hive infested room. You’ll spot the Lost Sector symbol on the wall.
- Go through the entrance and follow the path leading down into Core Terminus.
- Once you’ve beaten the Lost Sector. Load back into the area, and repeat the process until you’ve got all the Radiant Seeds you need.