Everything you need to know about ticking off this EDZ challenge.
How to find the entrance to the Widow’s Walk Lost Sector in Destiny 2, clear the encounter and beat Keldrick.
Whispered Falls is another Lost Sector that’s located in the European Dead Zone region of Destiny 2. In order to help you both locate and finish the challenge here, we wanted to highlight a video that walks you through the entire process.
If you find the video below useful, do consider subscribing to the creator and showing your appreciate with a thumbs-up as well. They’re proving very helpful in the early days of the game launch, and definitely deserve all credit.
When you’re done here, make sure you check out either our Lost Sector guide or our European Dead Zone guide if you need help completing similar content. We hope to have every last one of these covered off on geeksplatform in pretty short order.
- Once you’ve spotted the Lost Sectors sign on the wooden board over to your left, make your way up the ramp just to the right of it in order to find the entrance itself. You’ll know you’re in there when you can’t see a thing!
- Work your way through the claustrophobic caverns here until you find yourself in abrightly lit lush area.
- Use the height to snipe as many of the enemies as possible here, and use grenades against any packs you can reach.
- Keep heading forwards, killing the assorted Degs you encounter, and don’t forget you can shot those explosive red barrels too.
- Next, head up dealing with a Shank or two, until you come to the boss area which contains Keldrik, a Captain enemy.
- He’ll teleport and shield up, and so you’ll need to keep moving and clearing enemies while you locate your prime target.
- Once he’s dead, start picking off the rest of the trash hanging around on the rocky cliff edges (style points if you knock the enemies into the abyss like our friend in the video), and track the boss down.
- When absolutely everything in the area is dead, you’ll be able to open up the lovely loot box that’s at the highest point of this final room.
Now just make your way outside and do what you can to track down the next challenge!