How to complete every challenge this week.
Our Fortnite Season 9 Week 1 Challenges guide contains a list of all the challenges available this week and explains how to complete them all.
Fortnite’s ninth Season has landed and – you guessed it – a swathe of new challenges are upon us.
Complete this week’s set of challenges and you’ll earn yourself a bunch of Battle Stars which will go towards levelling up your freshly minted Season 9 Battle Pass, and in turn, get a head start on all your mates.
Below you’ll find a list of every challenge available this week for both free and premium players just below. On top of all this, we’ve also put together a few tips to help you complete those which aren’t as straightforward as the others.
For a complete overview of all the new content introduced with Season 9, head on over to our Fortnite Season 9 guide!
Fortnite: Season 9 Week 1 Challenges List
Here’s a breakdown of all the challenges available for you to complete this week:
- Stage 1 of 2: Ride the Slip Stream around Neo Tilted (0/1)
- Visit all Sky Platforms (0/7)
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Shadow Bomb (0/200)
Battle Pass Exclusive
- Pickup a Legendary Item in different matches (0/5)
- Search chests at Lucky Landing or Loot Lake (0/1)
- Scoped Weapon Eliminations (0/3)
- Stage 1 of 3: Deal damage to opponents from at least 2 stories above (0/300)
Other Weekly Challenges guides
Tips and Tricks
Below we’ve put together a few pointers to help you out with some of the hidden or trickier challenges this week.
There’s a couple of “Stage” based challenge which requires a few steps to tick off each challenge as a whole. Below we’ve broken them down into each component so you’re ready for whatever’s next.
- Stage 1: Ride the Slip Stream around Neo Tilted
- Stage 2: Ride the Slip Stream around Mega Mall
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents from at least 2 stories above (300)
- Stage 2: Deal damage to opponents from at least 4 stories above (200)
- Stage 3: Deal damage to opponents from at least 6 stories above (100)
Ride the Slip Stream around Neo Tiled and Mega Mall
To complete this staged challenge, you’ll first need to fly through the Slip Stream around Neo Tilted and follow this up by doing the same thing around Mega Mall.
One complete rotation of the Slip Stream will count towards your challenge progress and we’d recommend keeping an eye on the UI to the bottom left of your screen to see when you’ve ticked it off.
Here’s Jactus Cack (great name), showing us how it’s done.
Visit all Sky Platforms
For this challenge, you’ll need to visit every Sky Platform across Fortnite’s map. You’ll need to visit a total of seven, but thankfully they are quite easy to see in the sky so you shouldn’t have too much trouble locating them all.
Simply land on a Sky Platform for it to count towards your challenge progress.
Make sure you give our Sky Platforms Locations guide a read if you want to complete this challenge without any fuss.