Here's how to complete every challenge this week.
Our Fortnite Season 9 Week 2 Challenges guide contains a list of all the challenges available this week and explains how to complete them all.
We’re into week 2 of Season 9 and the challenges are back in full force.
Complete this week’s set of challenges you’ll earn yourself a host of Battle Stars which will go towards levelling up your shiny new Season 9 Battle Pass, and in turn, get those cosmetic rewards piling into your locker.
Below you’ll find a list of every challenge available this week for both free and premium players just below. On top of all this, we’ve also put together a few tips to help you complete those which aren’t as straightforward as the others.
For a complete overview of all the new content introduced with Season 9, head on over to our Fortnite Season 9 guide!
Fortnite: Season 9 Week 2 Challenges List
Here’s a breakdown of all the challenges available for you to complete this week:
- Launch off of Air Vents in different matches (0/5)
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at Snobby Shores (0/5)
- Eliminate opponents in Sunny Steps or Shifty Shafts (0/3)
Battle Pass Exclusive
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (0/500)
- Visit an oversized Phone, a big Piano, and a giant Dancing Fish trophy (0/1)
- Search a Chest in different Named Locations in a single match (0/3)
- Stage 1 of 3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (0/3)
Other Weekly Challenges guides
Tips and Tricks
Below we’ve put together a few pointers to help you out with some of the hidden or trickier challenges this week.
There’s a couple of “Stage” based challenge which requires a few steps to tick off each challenge as a whole. Below we’ve broken them down into each component so you’re ready for whatever’s next.
- Stage 1: Land at Snobby Shores
- Stage 2: Land at Fatal Fields
- Stage 3: Land at Sunny Steps
- Stage 4: Land at Dusty Divot
- Stage 5: Land at Happy Hamlet
Eliminate an opponents…
- Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away
- Stage 2: Eliminate an opponent from at least 75m away
- Stage 3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 100m away
Visit an oversized Phone, a big Piano, and a giant Dancing Fish trophy
To complete this challenge, you’ll need to visit three different spots around the map.
Head on over to our How to visit an Oversized Phone, Big Piano & Giant Dancing Fish Trophy guide for a hassle free method of getting this challenge done and dusted in no time.
Here’s itsenergie with this week’s cheat sheet which shows you where and how to go about each week 2 challenge.
RETWEET! – Season 9 Week 2 cheatsheet!Drop me a follow if you havent already!Help support me by using creator code: ENERGIEInstagram: https://t.co/WCkO49ACfw #fortnite#cheatsheet pic.twitter.com/IFBHR42Rqe
Use code: Energie (@ItsEnergie) May 16, 2019