Here's how to complete every challenge this week.
Our Fortnite Season 9 Week 6 Challenges guide contains a list of all the challenges available this week and explains how to complete them all.
We’re now into Week 6 of Season 9 and Fortnite’s now home to an array of new Weekly Challenges to complete.
Complete this week’s set of challenges and you’ll earn yourself a nice set of Battle Stars which will go towards levelling up your Season 9 Battle Pass. Do this, and you’ll begin netting yourself some nice cosmetic rewards.
Below you’ll find a list of every challenge available this week for both free and premium players just below. On top of all this, we’ve also put together a few tips to help you complete those which aren’t as straightforward as the others.
For a complete overview of all the new content introduced with Season 9, head on over to our Fortnite Season 9 guide!
Fortnite: Season 9 Week 6 Challenges List
Here’s a breakdown of all the challenges available for you to complete this week:
- Stage 1: Land at Lucky Landing (0/1)
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (0/7)
- Stage 1: Search chests at a Hot Spot (0/3)
Battle Pass Exclusive
- Deal damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent (0/200)
- Use a Storm Flip in different matches (0/3)
- Use different vehicles in a single match (0/2)
- Eliminations opponents in The Block or Fatal Fields (0/3)
Other Weekly Challenges guides
Tips and Tricks
Below we’ve put together a few pointers to help you out with some of the hidden or trickier challenges this week.
There are a couple of “Stage” based challenge which requires a few steps to tick off each challenge as a whole. Below we’ve broken them down into each component so you’re ready for whatever’s next.
- Stage 1: Land at Lucky Landing
- Stage 2: Land atLoot Lake
- Stage 3: Land at Shifty Shafts
- Stage 4: Land at Frosty Flights
- Stage :5 Land at Haunted Hills
- Search chests at a Hot Spot
- Search Ammo Boxes at a Hot Spot
- Elimination at a Hot Spot
At the beginning of every match, one named location across the map will be turned into a Hot Spot. A Hot Spot has a yellow title on the map screen and it’ll have a higher chance of containing powerful loot drops.
For help with every other challenge this week, squatingdog has you covered.
RETWEET TAG-A-FRIEND who needs the SEASON 9, WEEK 5, CHEAT SHEET for Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battlepass by @thesquatingdog If you like this content use squatingdog as your support a creator! https://t.co/DqbMtqIzX6 #week6 #fortnitebr #fortnitecheatsheet @fortnitegame pic.twitter.com/EcYkpSNpxM
squatingdog (@thesquatingdog) June 13, 2019