Everything you need to know about this week's task list
Our Fortnite Season 9 Week 7 Challenges guide contains a list of all free and Battle Pass challenges, with tips for completing them.
The Week 7 Challenges for Season 9 of Fortnite are now live in the game and ready for you to tackle!
As always, you’ve got the rest of the season to get these jobs done, but we’re into the second half of Season 9 so don’t dawdle for too long.
In our Week 7 guide we’ve got a list of all the challenges on offer this week (for both free and premium players), and a few tips on how to complete each one.
Season 9 Week 7 Free Challenges
- Search chests at Junk Junction or Neo Tilted (7)
- Search Ammo Boxes in different named locations (7)
- Suppressed Weapon Eliminations (3)
The first of these is pretty simple and simply requires you to open up seven chests while in Junk Junction or Neo Tilted.
The second one again is an easy one, and has you rummaging through ammo boxes in seven distinct named zones. Just keep moving around and you’ll tick this one off in no time.
As for the final free challenge this week, you’ll need to achieve a total of three kills using Suppressed Weapons. Note that it’s the killing blow that counts here.
Season 9 Week 7 Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage to opponents while riding in a vehicle (200)
- Stage 1: Visit The Block and Loot Lake in a single match -> Stage 2: Visit Fatal Fields and Neo Tilted in a single match -> Stage 3: Visit Snobby Shores and Mega Mall in a single match
- Search a chest, use a vending machine, and a campfire in a single match
- Eliminations from 5m or less (3)
To complete the first of these premium challenges just dish out 200 points of damage to the enemy while you’re in a vehicle.
The second is a multi-stage affair and pretty simple to grasp. In any given match you have to visit both locations for each stage, starting with Stage 1.
The third Battle Pass Challenge requires you to complete all three named activities in a single match.
Finally, you’ll have to kill five opponents at close range.