How to complete this week's selection of challenges.
Our Fortnite Week 10 Season 7 Challenges guide contains a list of all the challenges available this week, as well as a number of tips to help you complete them easily.
Fortnite’s seventh season has nearly come to a close, but not before another set of challenges. Yes, that’s right, there are another few tasks to complete this week, each rewarding you with a number of Battle Stars which will go towards levelling up your Battle Pass.
This week you’ll be tasked with the usual assortment of stuff: searching chests, visiting certain locations and the like.
Below we’ve listed all of Week 10’s challenges, along with some strategy advice for completing the toughest of the lot.
Fortnite Week 10 Challenges List
Free (open to all players)
- Place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap in different matches (0/3). 5 Battle Stars
- Search Chests at Lazy Links or Dusty Divot (0/7). 5 Battle Stars
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (0/3). 10 Battle Stars
Premium (Battle Pass owners)
- Deal damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents (0/200). 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Wailing Woods (0/1). 5 Battle Stars
- Visit Expedition Outposts in a single match (0/4). 10 Battle Stars
- Hit an opponent with a Chiller Grenade or Boogie Bomb in different matches (0/3). 5 Battle Stars
Tips and Tricks
Below we’ve compiled some tips for the toughest challenges in Week 10.
Stage 1: Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Wailing Woods
For this challenge you’ll need to visit three different shooting galleries and get a score of 5 at each of them.
Once you’ve found each shooting gallery, you’ll need to step onto the little pad with the footprints marked on it, then shoot the targets as soon as they appear.
Here are the three different shooting gallery locations, in order:
- Stage 1: Wailing Woods
- Stage 2: Retail Row
- Stage 3: Paradise Palms
For a complete breakdown of how to complete this challenge and every shooting gallery location, do be sure to visit our Shooting Gallery guide page!
Visit Expedition Outposts in a single match
To complete this challenge you need to visit four Expedition Outposts in a single match, so it’s best to focus on survival over combat. We’d recommend landing at one, before moving straight onto the next. Don’t bother looting or shooting, just focus on the job at hand.
For a complete guide to all of their locations across the map, check out our Expedition Outpost locations page.