Our starter guide for playing Miracle Druid in Kobolds and Catacombs.
Our Miracle Druid deck list guide features the best deck list for Season 46 (January 2018). Our Miracle Druid guide also contains Mulligan advice, card combos and strategy tips.
Miracle Druid is a new kind of Hearthstone archetype to appear in the early days of the Kobolds and Catacombs meta. The idea here is to cast a cacophony of spells to both improve your defenses and start feeding cards like Arcane Tyrant and Arcane Giant. Through Gadgetzan Auctioneer you also hope to feed into a Jade Golem army as well.
The trick is to actually reach the end-game in one piece really, but once there you also have access to the likes of Malfurion the Pestilent and Ultimate Infestation as well. The idea then is to slowly but surely deliver a show-stopping board presence that the opponent will struggle to counter in a meaningful way.
We’re going to keep things really simple for the first edition of this guide, and simply outline one of the most popular deck lists currently being played in the early Kobolds meta. If the deck takes off and proves competitive, we’ll add in the usual Mulligan and deep strategy advice you’re used to from our other guides.
For now though, here’s a deck list, followed by a look at all of the big combos that are contained in this particular version of the deck. Have fun and don’t forget to let us know how you’re getting on with this experimental new deck!
Deck list created by Zananananan
|2 x Innervate||2 x Arcane Tyrant|
|2 x Moonfire||2 x Gadgetzan Auctioneer|
|2 x Earthen Scales||2 x Arcane Giant|
|1 x Jade Idol|
|2 x Lesser Jasper Spellstone|
|1 x Naturalize|
|2 x Wild Growth|
|2 x Wrath|
|2 x Jade Blossom|
|2 x Mire Keeper|
|2 x Nourish|
|1 x Spreading Plague|
|1 x Malfurion the Pestilent|
|2 x Ultimate Infestation|
Select and copy the long ID string below, then create a deck in Hearthstone to export this deck into your game.
Deck Import ID: AAECAZICBJnTAqDNArS7AukBDdvTApjSAofOAvnAAsu8AoK0Ar6uAuQIpAfE BtMD/gFfAA==
- 1. Best Budget Decks – Hearthstone: Best Budget Decks for Ashes of Outland
- 2. Tier List – Hearthstone deck tier list (Ashes of Outland)
- 3. Embiggen Druid – Embiggen Druid deck list guide (Ashes of Outland)
- 4. Token Druid – Token Druid deck list guide (Ashes of Outland)
- 5. Treant Druid – Treant Druid deck list guide (Ashes of Outland)
- 6. Quest Druid – Quest Druid deck list guide (Ashes of Outland)
– The new version of Innervate allows you to cast it for zero Mana and gain an extra Mana Crystal on the same turn.
– You have two Jade Golem cards in this deck: Jade Idol and Jade Blossom. By feeding your Jade Idol shuffles and other small spells into Gadgetzen Auctioneer, you hope to build a fat hand of Golem minions in very short order.
– Here’s how Lesser Jasper Spellstone works. In its most primitive form it does two damage to a minion for two Mana. If you gain three Armor, however, that increases to four damage. Gain another three Armor and it maxes out at six damage.
– The following cards can all be used to grant Armor to your hero: Earthen Scales, Ultimate Infestation and Malfurion the Pestilent (via the new Hero Power provided by this card).
– The earlier you can cast Wild Growth and Jade Blossom, the better. The benefits of the extra Mana Crystals provided are felt more keenly, across more turns, the earlier you can get these cards played out.
– When Spreading Plague is cast you’ll gain a 1 / 5 Taunt minion. If your opponent still has more minions than you, the spell will be cast again. This summoning repeats until both side of the board have an equal number of minions.
– If you’ve cast a spell costing five or more Mana on the same turn, Arcane Tyrant can be played for free. Think about cards like Ultimate Infestation, Spreading Plague and Nourish in this context.
– Arcane Giant costs one less Mana for each spell you cast earlier on in the match. You will very quickly bag yourself a free Giant or two with this deck!
– Every time you cast a spell while Gadgetzan Auctioneer is out in play, another card will be drawn from your deck pile and added to your hand.