Our PUBG BP guide contains the best ways to earn Battle Points quickly, so you can open more crates and get more cosmetics.
Dropping into a map filled with players hungry for blood is part and parcel of PUBG. Whether you manage to survive the ensuing chaos or fall victim to the swing of a Pan, you’ll be rewarded with Battle Points (BP).
Players will always earn BP for playing matches and they are used to purchase crates which contain a variety of cosmetic rewards. If you want a snazzy new t-shirt, a well-fitted shirt or a rare hoodie, then you’ll need to earn BP to be in with a chance.
There are currently three criteria to fulfil when earning BP in PUBG, and they all correspond to how well you perform in game. Die early without really accomplishing anything? Then you’ll earn far less than someone who’s eliminated a number of opponents before bagging a Chicken Dinner.
Below we’ve put together a simple guide which’ll help you earn more BP per match so you can get spend them on those cosmetic-filled crates.
Make sure you visit our core PUBG Guide hub when you’re done here. It contains all of the most important tips and tactics you need to win more games.
How to earn more BP
When it comes to earning BP in PUBG, it comes down to how well you perform in game. Here’s the criteria for earning BP:
- Kills – How many players you’ve killed.
- Rank – How long you survived in a match.
- Hits – How much damage you inflicted to other players.
What’s more, you’ll also earn different amounts of BP depending on which mode you play. Here’s a breakdown of how much BP you earn for a win in each game type:
- Solo – 800 BP.
- Duo – 400 BP.
- Squad – 200 BP.
More PUBG guides
- Guide – All of our essential, in-depth PUBG guide content in one place – PUBG: Guide – Tips, tricks, tactics and strategy advice
- BP Farming – Our step by step guide to grinding out more Battle Points – PUBG: Best way to get and farm BP
- Zeroing Distance – How to understand and achieve the perfect zeroing distance – PUBG: Best zeroing distance
- Late Game – Essential advice for dominating the late-game stage of a PUBG match – PUBG: How to win the late-game
- Mobile – Everything you need to know about playing PUBG on your phone – PUBG: Mobile guide
If you’re looking to earn BP fast, your best bet is to chase kills rather than trying to survive for as long as possible. Hiding away may net you decent BP per match, but it can take forever. Constantly dropping into hotly contested areas and fighting other players will cost you less time and more often than not, it’ll prove to be more lucrative.
You’ll want to drop in populated cities or areas which many players usually congregate, like School or Hacienda Del Patron. If you manage to survive after eliminating a number of players, try and at least survive for as long as possible. Otherwise, hop straight back into matchmaking and repeat the process!
It’s worth mentioning that this hyper-aggressive strategy not only earns you more BP, but it’s a great way of actually improving at the game. Constantly seeking out gunfights will tighten your aim, heighten your game-sense and gradually increase your confidence when duelling enemies.