Temporus Priest deck list guide – Hearthstone – Kobolds & Catacombs (KAC)
Our starter guide for playing Temporus Priest in Kobolds and Catacombs.
Our Temporus Priest deck guide features the best deck list for the new Kobolds and Catacombs meta, and contains strategy advice, tips and combos.
Temporus Priest is a new Hearthstone deck for the Kobolds and Catacombs meta, and makes use of the titular card to gain two turns of spell-spitting fury that should kill the opponent in one fell swoop. There’s a snag though – your opponent gets to take two turns first…
Power for your big turn comes from cards like Holy Smite and Mind Blast, empowered to a tremendous degree by Prophet Velen. You’ve also got the machine-gun effect of Shadowreaper Anduin to sprinkle a little extra damage on top, and a load of healing and control options to ensure you – hopefully – survive long enough to gather your tools and then unleash a decidedly unholy kind of hell against your opponent.
In this primer version of our guide we’re going to keep things simpler than usual. First we’ve got a deck list, and then we’ve broken down the combos contained within it. That should give you enough to get started with what in all likelihood is going to be a very memey deck. If Temporus Priest does prove competitive though, we’ll flesh it out over time.
Make sure you let us know how you’re getting on with it in the comments. Prove us all wrong Temporus.
Deck list created by TwoBiers
|2 x Circle of Healing||2 x Gadgetzan Auctioneer|
|2 x Holy Smite|
|2 x Northshire Cleric|
|2 x Power Word: Shield|
|2 x Mind Blast|
|2 x Radiant Elemental|
|2 x Shadow Visions|
|2 x Shadow Word: Pain|
|2 x Gilded Gargoyle|
|2 x Auchenai Soulpriest|
|1 x Lyra the Sunshard|
|2 x Dragonfire Potion|
|1 x Prophet Velen|
|2 x Psychic Scream|
|1 x Temporus|
|1 x Shadowreaper Anduin|
Select and copy the long ID string below, then create a deck in Hearthstone to export this deck into your game.
Deck Import ID: AAECAa0GBAm+yAKQ0wLQ6wIN7QGXAqEE5QSkB9IK1wryDOq/AtHBAtjBAujQAp/rAgA=
- 1. Best Budget Decks – Hearthstone: Best Budget Decks
- 2. Tier List – Hearthstone deck tier list (Ashes of Outland)
- 3. Resurrect Priest – Resurrect Priest deck list guide (Ashes of Outland)
- 4. Albatross Priest – Albatross Priest deck list guide (Ashes of Outland)
- 5. Highlander Priest – Highlander Priest deck list guide (Ashes of Outland)
- 6. Quest Resurrect Priest – Quest Resurrect Priest deck list guide (Ashes of Outland)
- 7. Quest Priest – Quest Priest deck list guide (Ashes of Outland)
That’s the deck list then. Here are the combos contained within it.
– You can gain some major card draw by combining Circle of Healing with Northshire Cleric on a broad board of minions where a little bit of damage has been done.
– All spells cast while Radiant Elemental is out on the board will cost one Mana less and there are many spells here that can be made completely free. You will need to do your maths very carefully when it comes to lining up your big combo play.
– Auchenai Soulpriest combined with Circle of Healing is, along with Dragonfire Potion, your big board clear option in this deck. Keep in mind that the Potion won’t damage any Dragons – friendly or otherwise.
– Another clear comes in the form of Shadowreaper Anduin who destroys all minion with five or more Attack. You also get a new Hero Power which lets you deal two damage for two Mana. This is refreshed every time you play a card so factor it in when it comes to making your big plays.
– Prophet Velen doubles the strength of all your damage and healing spells. This is a big component of your game-ending (hopefully) play.
– If Lyra the Sunshard is out on the board every spell you cast adds a random Priest spell to your hand. There’s obvious synergy with Radiant Elemental here, allowing you to set up an incredible card-generating process.
– New card Temporus does exactly what the text says. Once put onto the board, hitting End Turn will grant the opponent two turns. If they don’t finish you off in that time, you get two turns to do your thing.
– Every time you cast a spell while Gadgetzan Auctioneer is out on the board, a card will be drawn from your deck pile and added to your hand.