Our guide to climbing the Wild ladder with the strongest Aggro Shaman in Season 27.
Our essential Wild Aggro Shaman deck guide features the best deck list for the current meta, with a rough guide to playing the archetype.
Wild Aggro Shaman is an extremely aggressive deck that seeks to make minimal trades on the board, and instead focus damage on the opponent’s health pool from the very first turn.
That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t ever trade minions at all, but you should only do so if it means your board gets to attack more often than it otherwise would. You can also use your own weapons to deal with enemy minions, freeing your own to keep up the race to the finishing line.
Look for a fast start with strong synergies in your opening hand, and don’t be afraid to aggressively Mulligan to ensure you get a minion-based start to every match.
Make sure you check out our essential Hearthstone Guide hub page for loads more decks and gameplay advice.
Wild Aggro Shaman deck list
Although there are quite a few different versions of Wild Aggro Shaman in use right now, this is a very solid starting list:
|2 x Lightning Bolt||1 x Patches the Pirate||MSG|
|2 x Tunnel Trogg||LOE||1 x Sir Finley Mrrgglton||LOE|
|2 x Crackle||GVG||2 x Southsea Deckhand|
|1 x Devolve||MSG||2 x Piloted Shredder||GVG|
|2 x Flametongue Totem|
|2 x Jade Claws||MSG|
|1 x Maelstrom Portal||KAR|
|2 x Rockbiter Weapon|
|2 x Totem Golem||TGT|
|2 x Whirling Zap-o-matic||GVG|
|1 x Feral Spirit|
|2 x Powermace||GVG|
|2 x Jade Lightning||MSG|
|1 x Doomhammer|
Select and copy the long ID string below, then create a deck in Hearthstone to export this deck into your game.
Deck Import ID: AAEBAaoIBpG8AoQX9r0CoLYC7gHgAgz5A9QFyhbWD/AH0bwC7wGyFNUP1A+HvAKQEAA=
Wild being what it is, there are very often quite a few different versions of any given archetype in circulation. If you’re aware of one that you’re finding more consistent success with than this, we’d love to hear about it in the comments!
Wild Aggro Shaman tips, combos and synergies
Here are all of the different card combos you can make use of in this version of Wild Aggro Shaman:
– All cards that come with an Overload penalty also increase the damage output of Tunnel Trogg by an extra point. The Overload cards in this deck are: Crackle, Jade Claws, Totem Golem, Feral Spirit and Doomhammer.
– When Devolve is played, every enemy minion will be transformed into a randomly chosen minion that costs one Mana less than its current incarnation.
– Be careful where you drop Flametongue Totem. You may have to trade off your minor minions into something big on the board – you’ll want that damage boost to cycle through multiple adjacent minions. Plan ahead.
– Jade Claws and Jade Lightning empower the Jade Golem mechanic in this deck. The first Jade Golem you summon will have 1 / 1 stats, while the second will have 2 / 2.
– Rockbiter Weapon can be applied to a small minion to have it smash through an enemy target, but you can also apply it to Doomhammer if you want to dish out ten points of damage on a single turn!
– When you spend the last charge of Powermace, a random friendly Mech on the board will gain +2 / +2 of stats. The following targets apply in this deck: Whirling Zap-o-matic and Piloted Shredder.
– If Southsea Deckhand is played while Patches the Pirate is still hidden in your deck, he’ll actually be pulled onto the board for free!
– Southsea Deckhand can only attack on the same turn that he’s played if you have a weapon like Powermace or Doomhammer in your hand at the time.